Macy's Stone Mountain, GA - Macy's Logistics: Power Equipment Operator, Full Time in Stone Mountain, Georgia
* Job Overview: *
Utilize Stock Picker and/or Turret Truck in the execution of stock picking, putway and RTVs & cycle counting. Perform other duties as assigned.
Essential Functions: *
• Train on and utilize additional power equipment as needed. • Fill out OSHA required pre trip inspection checklist daily. • Report all equipment failures, damages, and truck accidents as they occur. Provide feedback to the OHS on environmental issues affecting safe equipment operation. • Follow all stock pick, putway, and cycle count and housekeeping procedures. • Communicate daily with managers, working supervisor & coordinators. • Assist in other department functions as deemed necessary by Management. • Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
- Education/Experience: *
- * • High School diploma or equivalent preferred. • Must be able to pass required truck training and testing.
- Communication Skills: *
- * • Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as reports and procedure manuals. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Mathematical Skills: *
• Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Reasoning Ability: *
• High level of integrity and attention to detail. • Organized and adaptable problem-solving skills.
• Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Physical Demands: *
• Ability to lift 25 – 50 lbs.
• Ability to move more than 75 lbs. with a two person lift as needed.
• Ability to be trained and work at heights.
• Perform other related duties, special projects or assignments as required.
- Other Skills: *
• Works with a sense of urgency.
• Acting effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Follow all standard operating procedures.
• Operate a basic conveyor operation.
• Ability to learn area- specific functions within multi systems, i.e. Manhattan, WMS and Federated proprietary systems. • Must be safety Conscious
Work Hours: *
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. *
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Stone Mountain
Req ID: MAC09344