IBM QA Engineer (Internship) in DULUTH, Georgia
The QA Engineer - Intern is part of a collaborative customer requirements based team effort that develops, reviews, publishes, and executes test plans/test cases for video management, processing and delivery to multiple TV platforms.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 1 year as a QA Engineer or QA Engineer - Intern
· Motivated self-starting individual and a team player
· Exceptional attention to detail and problem solving skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to extrapolate “positive” and “negative” test cases from available requirements and specifications
· Demonstrates strong ability to take ownership of the projects and provide adequate visibility on the progress
· Aggressively addresses and resolves problems, and actively improves processes, products, and/or services.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
· Mobile testing experience
· Experience with Unix/Linux shell / commands
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.