HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Medical Technologist in Cartersville, Georgia
_TriStar Cartersville Medical Center - Cartersville, GA_ _Cartersville Medical Center – Cartersville, GA_
Nestled among beautiful mountains, the Etowah River, and Lake Allatoona, charming Cartersville, Georgia is the perfect place to call home and only minutes from vibrant Metro Atlanta. Home to Cartersville Medical Center, a growing 119-bed acute care hospital and regional cancer center, you’ll love the family-oriented, patient-centered work environment with Healthgrades five-star rated service lines. Explore the history-rich Smithsonian affiliated museums; shop the unique downtown boutiques; play at Lakepoint Sporting Community; float the river in a kayak, canoe or tube; and enjoy the many community events and festivals year-round. Education options include top rated schools with championship athletic programs and Georgia Highlands College, a two-year institution of the University System of Georgia. Live, work and play in Cartersville, while being minutes away from Atlanta and Chattanooga. Visit the metro areas, then come home to Cartersville.
Cartersvilleis seeking a Medical Technologistto workPart-Time, Night Shift (11:00 pm - 7:30 am) three nights per week.
* The medical technologist serves to ensure that quality diagnostic services are provided to the neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patient populations for health maintenance and/or improvement.
* The medical technologist cooperates and coordinates activities with the laboratory staff, medical staff, other health care professionals, clinical affiliations, administration, students, volunteers and other therapy disciplines as necessary for the provision of quality patient care.
* Serves as a liaison between the direct care staff and the Director.
* Participates in Performance Improvement activities to assure continuous Quality Improvement.
* Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and all other customers.
* Promotes a supportive, team-work oriented environment.
* Fulfills departmental responsibilities with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of CMC.
* Provides rapid turn around times on stat testing and collects specimens as needed.
Qualifications: * BS Preferred * ASCP, AMT, NHA or AAB Certification Required
Apply Online Today to join this great Laboratory Team!
Title: Medical Technologist
Location: Georgia-Cartersville-Cartersville Medical Center-Cartersville
Requisition ID: 08625-6826