Capgemini Test Manager - Project Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Capgemini Test Engineering Practice is helping clients achieve time-to-market, quality excellence, and higher customer satisfaction for all the different programs. A leader in the Quality and Test Engineering area the Test Engineering Practice builds innovative solutions that can help client teams achieve success in their Quality Engineering journey. The Test Engineering Practice is looking for Sr. Managers/Directors who can help in this journey.
• You will be responsible for engaging clients and help them build their test strategies, provide innovative solutions and bring continuous improvement.
• Provide oversight and governance to existing projects & programs
• Responsible for sizing projects/programs, develop estimates
• Establish test programs from scratch for clients that want to set up the QA/Test function
• Define metric programs for different client projects
• Oversee teams of Test engineers that delivery projects/programs for client
• Identify continuous improve areas and help implement solutions in the program
• Bring automation first mindset to the organization and team
• Help build automated solutions to improve time to market and implement quality excellence.
• Bring consultative approach to client programs and bring innovative and new solutions within client programs
• Manage teams and projects by defined set of KPIs and metrics
• Play the role of a mentor and coach to drive Quality.
• At least 10-12 years of experience in Quality Engineering space
• Experience in leadership development and team building.
• Experience leading and managing teams in a high pressure situations.
• Experience in managing teams of sizes of 50 to 100 Test Engineers.
• Expertise of agile and waterfall testing methodologies and tools such as RALLY and ALM.
• Knowledge/Exposure in Digital Native Architecture
• Experience testing across a variety of platforms: Web, Mobile, and Cloud.
• Expertise in software development to build and use automation frameworks using technologies: Java, JUnit, Selenium, JBehave, Soap UI/Pro, REST, JSON and XML, .
• Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration (Jenkins/Bamboo) and code coverage tools (Sonar, Clover) to ensure 80% or higher code coverage.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Test Consultants are concerned with the independent verification and validation of the products produced by the development process. Testing is carried out in each phase: the requirements are tested by an acceptance test, the system design (analysis and design) by a system and integration test, and the programs by a program and module test
Required Skills and Experience:
You specialize in enterprise-wide software testing including all its processes and tooling (e.g. TMap). You act as a stream lead on complex international engagements and you are proficient in analyzing and assessing commercial benefits. You contribute to multiple winning bids and are a technical lead on a significant bid. You are successful at winning pull-through or add-on business to existing accounts and have strong knowledge of at least two service offers. You are an active coach and mentor who helps in coaching others through the certification process. You actively participate in the ongoing development of certification programs and lead briefings or training sessions.
• Qualification: Minimum 7 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE level 2 and is seeking SE level 3.
• Must have experience in Testing Lifecycle, Testing Expertise, Testing Techniques, Testing Management, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Quality Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis and Business Knowledge.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the
Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital
solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience at http://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/the-collaborative-business-experiencetm TM at http://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/the-collaborative-business-experiencetm , and draws on Rightshore at http://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/rightshorer ® at http://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/rightshorer , its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com at http://www.capgemini.com/ .
Job: Project Manager
Organization: NA IPS
Title: Test Manager - Project Manager
Requisition ID: 034546