U.S. Bank Sustainable Process Solutions Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
U.S. Bank is seeking a Continuous Improvement Manager / Sustainable Process Solutions Manager with proven leadership experience to contribute toward the success of our process improvement initiatives.
Sustainable Process Solutions (SPS) is an enterprise wide function with four main areas of responsibility: Projects, Enterprise Programs, Better Ways of Working Implementations, and the Better Ideas Program.
The Sustainable Process Solutions Manager assesses, designs and delivers complex, enterprise-wide process improvement initiatives while collaborating with senior business line management to formulate and manage project scope, leading solution development and implementation activities to ensure sustainability and continuous improvement. The SPS Manager is also responsible for development and delivery of formal process improvement training for business line employees to support SPS implementation.
• Provide business process improvement expertise to assess, define and deliver sustainable process solutions that create value, maximize growth and improve business performance.
• Manage team priorities and assign work appropriately on multiple concurrent process projects of varying sizes up to and including enterprise-wide transformation initiatives.
• Lead assessment of potential projects, analyzing opportunities at a high level and defining approach, including required level of Sustainable Process Solutions (SPS) team involvement.
• Work with Business Line and Function leaders to shape and manage project scope.
• Coordinate analysis of current state process and issues/gaps, as well as future state process and roadmap.
• Develop business cases, financial realization measures/metrics and controls.
• Formulate final recommendations and executive presentations.
• Train, coach and mentor team members, driving implementation and ensuring sustainable outcomes.
• Act as a change agent by emphasizing and encouraging continuous improvement, ensuring best practices and lessons learned are shared widely and applied across the organization.
• 7 years of experience working on enterprise-wide continuous improvement and process improvement initiatives, preferably with a Big Four Consulting Firm or Fortune 500 entity
• A minimum of 3 years of experience at a manager level; leading teams, driving process improvement design and implementation of strategies
• Demonstrated skills and experience in process assessment (documenting as-is), process analysis (identifying improvement opportunities and defining future state), and project management (leading complex projects through assessment, analysis and delivery)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as comfort and experience presenting complex ideas to senior leadership
• Demonstrated collaboration skills and ability to navigate effectively in a large organization
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills and ability to adapt to change
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
• Bachelor’s degree
• Graduate degree
• Experience leading a Continuous Improvement team in the Financial Services industry
• Knowledge and expertise in process improvement methodologies and tools (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma)
Job: Project Management / Analysis
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 180000006
Other Locations: North Carolina-NC-Charlotte, United States, Georgia-GA-Atlanta
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.