Kelly Services Supply Chain Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Manager of Supply Chain-Atlanta, GA
The Manager of Supply Chain position is responsible for managing and directing the company’s purchasing and inventory activities. The purpose of the Manager is to ensure that Organiztion maintains sound purchasing decisions that are aligned with the goals of the corporation.
Additionally, they are responsible for all aspects of the inventory and supply chain functions to support the organization, often communicating with our sales team and customers. Position is responsible for direct supervision of all shipping, receiving and purchasing department personnel. This individual reports directly to the Business Unit VP/GM.
• Bachelor degree (BA/BS) in business administration or related curriculum from four-year college
• Ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Familiarity with principles of lean manufacturing and related performance measurements
• Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variet y of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel or similar spreadsheet software
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm