Anthem RN Nurse Case Mgr I/II/Sr - 11:30am - 8pm, Weekdays (Shift pay eligible) IHM Atlanta, GA office - PS4945VMJ in Atlanta, Georgia
RN Nurse Case Mgr I/II/Sr - 11:30am - 8pm, Weekdays (Shift pay eligible) IHM Atlanta, GA office - PS4945VMJ
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Requisition #: PS4945
Post Date: Apr 16, 2018
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies, it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities.
Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
Nurse Case Mgr I/II/Sr - Atlanta
Work Hours – 11:30AM – 8:00 PM (eligible for 10% shift pay for late hours)
Location: Atlanta, GA office
Responsible for performing care management within the scope of licensure for members with complex and chronic care needs by assessing, developing, implementing, coordinating, monitoring, and evaluating care plans designed to optimize member health care across the care continuum. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
· Ensures member access to services appropriate to their health needs.
· Conducts assessments to identify individual needs and a specific care management plan to address objectives and goals as identified during assessment.
· Implements care plan by facilitating authorizations/referrals as appropriate within benefits structure or through extra-contractual arrangements.
· Coordinates internal and external resources to meet identified needs.
· Monitors and evaluates effectiveness of the care management plan and modifies as necessary.
· Interfaces with Medical Directors and Physician Advisors on the development of care management treatment plans.
· Negotiates rates of reimbursement, as applicable.
· Assists in problem solving with providers, claims or service issues
Requires a BA/BS in a health related field; 3 years of clinical experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Current, unrestricted RN license from the State of Georgia required.
Multi-state licensure is required if this individual is providing services in multiple states.
Certification as a Case Manager is preferred.
2-3 years of Case Management experience in the insurance industry preferred.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.