NCR Retail Go To Market Offer Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Title: Retail Go To Market Offer Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
Think you know NCR? Think again!
We are NCR, the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With our software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier.
Not only are we the leader in the markets and technology segments we serve, we serve the most exciting and dynamic customers in the world. And we put them at the center of everything we do. Our mission in life is to enable our customers to exceed their goals – from customer satisfaction, to revenue growth, to operational excellence, to profit growth – our solutions cover these.
By continually learning about—and pioneering—how the world interacts and transacts, we’re helping companies not only reach their goals, but also change the way all of us shop, eat, travel, bank and connect. Together, we are shaping the future. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 30,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
The Go To Market Offer Manager leads the development of compelling industry & market offers. This role works closely with the solution, sales and marketing organizations to package and price NCR products, services, and solutions that address market needs.
· Maintain a strong understanding of industry and competitive trends within the assigned market segments.
· Develop Go to Market plans for assigned marketing segments, including release of new products, services and solutions to serve those segments, and new offers for existing solutions.
· Coordinate across our product, solution, and sales teams to identify compelling new offers that will increase the sales pipeline and orders.
· Lead the packaging and pricing efforts to bring new offers to market.
· Work with channel and solutions partners to include their capabilities into our offers.
· Ensure the creation of Go to Market enablement packages, working with the marketing & solution teams.
· Track the solution progress from demand generation to orders, to revenue with a focus on how we can enhance a solution to increase sales velocity.
· Bachelor’s Degree, MBA is preferred.
· 4 years of related experience in technology, marketing and sales roles.
· Demonstrated ability to develop new and creative go to market approaches that improve market awareness and demand
· Leadership, people and communications skills required to influence successfully in a matrixed environment
· High energy level, good organization and multi-tasking skills necessary to achieve constantly changing mix of short, medium and long-term objectives. Must be able to handle frequent interruptions in schedule to respond to ad hoc sales queries and new customer opportunities.
· Confidence, presentation and negotiation skills needed to interact effectively with senior management, key customers and partners in both selling and problem-resolution scenarios.
· Natural curiosity and self-motivation to learn and keep current on technical aspects and trends for assigned product category in areas that impact cost drivers, user experience and performance.
· Understanding and exposure to the broader software environment and how operators and consumers interact with technology.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes
Job Product Management
Title: Retail Go To Market Offer Manager
Location: United States
Other Locations: North America-United States-Georgia-Atlanta
Requisition ID: 0066510_P0224933