Hire IT People, LLC QA Lead in atlanta, Georgia
This Job was posted over 30 Days Ago on 09-06-2017
Find latest similar jobs
Sign up for similar job alert!
Job ID :
6 months ago
Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 207
Software Developer in Test in Lead
• Automate the delivery of QA test results and metrics so that anyone in the company can see current status.
• Work closely with the Business Analysts and Developers to review requirements and system designs and plan for automated testing.
• Design and automate QA tests, for use by QA and development staff. This may include:
• Mobile testing
o Web service testing
o Web service virtualization
o Unit testing
o Database testing
o Web testing
o Load Testing
• Partner with the Development teams on defect resolution.
• Motivated individual who has the willingness and ability to learn quickly and take ownership of the applications.
• Strong Selenium and Oracle skills are a must.
• Ability to read/write code down to a white box level and provide clear root cause and suggestions to Dev.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Work with On and Offshore teams to gather and understand requirements.
• Work with On and Offshore teams to design, develop, review test cases and test automation.
• Maintenance / troubleshooting of the automation and applicable technologies and frameworks.
• Automation: Selenium, Service Test, Service Virtualization, CA Lisa, Python
• OS: Linux, Windows
• Coding languages: Java, Python, Shell
• Oracle Apps: Siebel, BRM, AIA/SOA, OSM
• Web services: SOAP, REST/JSON
• Database: Oracle, MySQL
• Code Management: Jenkins, SVN
• Defect Management: Jira, ALM
• Experience testing hardware, firmware, and cellular or wireless devices
• Proven analytical skills
• Knowledge of business process development and improvement.