The Mentor Network Program Director, IDD Services in Atlanta, Georgia
Program Director, IDD Services Primary Location: GA-GAAtlanta-2302 Parklake Dr NE Function: Management Georgia MENTORGeorgia MENTOR IDD is seeking aProgram Directorto manage the day to day operations for individuals receiving Community Living Periodic services. Duties are split between providing direct support, professional or program activities and supervision. The right candidate will ensure that all of the individuals we serve are supported with dignity and respect.Description
For Georgia MENTOR IDD, the ProgramDirector is for a new business line with plenty of growth opportunities, and afantastic entry level management role to expand your career path in Social andHuman Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across theorganization.
The Program Director will take a leadrole in the development and growth of the Community Living Parodic services forGeorgia MENTOR IDD.ProgramDirector is responsible for the operation of programs including organizationand implementation of direct supports, person-centered planning, health care,advocacy, stakeholder relations, regulatory compliance, staffing, training,financial management and maintenance of the physical environment.
* Essential JobFunctions:*
- * Records: * Review individual records, billing and other program documentation routinely for accuracy and completion on a daily basis; maintain confidentiality of individual and employee data; direct PCAs to assure accurate and complete records.
- * ProgramDevelopment: * Maintains business performance and meets annual growth plans; assists with newstart or other core development initiatives where assigned
- * Scouting: * Promotesrelationships with families, case managers and other stakeholders; identifiesopportunities by following industry trends and responding to payer need.
- Efficiency : Directs program strategyto manage census, maintain occupancy, improve daily attendance and/or maximizeutilization.
- * Program Planning: * Assist in the development of individual program plans; train and monitor implementation of plans.
- * Team Meetings: * Plan and conduct routine progress and staff meetings.
- * Compliance: * Maintain licensing compliance for program services and supports; implement Network compliance plan; manage individual rights implementation.
- * Incidents: * Completes the documenting of incident reports; submit initial incident reports
- * Billing and Utilization: * Compile or accumulate census or attendance information; review data and attest to accuracy; submit accurate data appropriate billing authority
- * General Health Care: * Monitor health of persons being served; document; communicate with medical professionals as appropriate; implement preventive strategies to limit illness and serious incidents; review and monitor documentation across all shifts
- * Communications: * Maintain productive and professional relations with individuals, families, case managers and other stakeholders.
- * Customer Service: * Implement Network Customer Service Standards; train PCAs in delivery.
- * Recruitment and Hiring: * Assist with recruitment; interview and hire Personal Care Assistants
- * Living Environment: * When applicable, schedule and monitor daily and seasonal housekeeping; monitor and implement strategies to assure neat, clean and safe environment.
- * Employee Scheduling: * Populate and maintain schedule to ensure that all shifts are covered and overtime is minimized.
- * Training: * Assist with onboarding and deliver Orientation and ongoing training needs regarding the individuals served, program plans policies, procedures and physical environment.
- * Evaluation: * Prepare and conduct annual evaluations for PCA, in consultation with the Program Director.
- * Discipline and Termination: * Coach employees as needed, correcting or directing employee behavior where required; may remove employees in the event of emergency; may recommend and participate in decisions regarding termination; consult with the Human Resources on all matters of discipline.
- * Employee Safety: * Responsible for employee safety and workers’ compensation within the program; implement and monitor compliance with safety standards.Our Program Director role is a great opportunityto gain supervisory skills and experience while still directly making adifference in the lives of the people we serve on a daily basis. Whether youhave previous experience in a role like this, or just a big heart and awillingness to learn, we want to hear from you!