Raymond James Intern, Part-time (Atlanta, GA) in Atlanta, Georgia
Under general supervision, uses skills gained through training and experience to assist with specific projects within an assigned functional area for a specified period of time. Follows established procedures to perform tasks and receives general guidance and direction to perform other work with substantial variety and varied complexity. Some judgment is required to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to apply to more complex assignments. Resolves routine questions and problems and refers more complex issues to a higher level. Routine contact with internal and external customers may be required to exchange basic information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Specified projects and varied assignments.
• Operates standard office equipment and uses required software applications.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of a professional office environment.
• Basic concepts, principles and practices of an assigned business unit.
• Operating standard office equipment and using, or have the ability to learn, required software applications.
• Organize and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
• Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
• Provide a high level of customer service.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
• Any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training approved by Human Resources.
• None required.
Organization: *Investment Banking
Title: Intern, Part-time (Atlanta, GA)
Requisition ID: 1801316