Rose International INC Helpdesk in Atlanta, Georgia
Position Title: Helpdesk
Position Number: 280141
Location: Atlanta, GA
Desired Skill Set:
Helpdesk, Lotus Notes, Remedy
*C2C IS NOT ALLOWED*
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job title: Helpdesk
Location: Atlanta GA
Duration: 3 months
Provides Level 1 and Level 2 support. Helpdesk needs include phone support, handling minor triage issues with basic troubleshooting and escalating all other issues to Level 2 and 3 support. Responsibilities include maintaining, developing and supporting personal computers, servers, local and wide area network, software, and data communications technologies throughout the Firm, to maximize Firm-wide productivity and minimize system downtime. Assists with Helpdesk duties and installs hardware and software.
This is a contract to hire position. All FTE positions in this group are filled with contract to hire candidates. Please ensure all candidates are aware of the potential of going full time and being eligible for Client extensive benefits program and competitive employee wages.
Top 3 - 5 Daily responsibilities
· Provide Level 1 phone support.
· Handle minor triage issues with basic troubleshooting and escalating all other issues to Level 2 and 3 support.
· Maintain, develop and support personal computers, servers, local and wide area network, software, and data communications technologies throughout the company, to maximize company-wide productivity and minimize system downtime.
Top 3 - 5 Required Skills
· One to three years proven Help Desk experience.
· Ability to perform routine technical processes including troubleshooting client/server, networking, hardware/software, desktop devices, and end user applications .
· Ability to quickly understand systems and how various software, hardware, and networking components work together to produce the technology being used by the customer.
· Type 35-40 wpm
· Lotus Notes
· Citrix Technology
· VPN/ SSL-RAS
· Strong oral and written communication skills, to include reading, writing, speaking, and understanding English.
· Exceptional active listening skills.
· Skill and ability to work and communicate with a variety of personalities, to work on a peer-to-peer level with all customers.
· Ability to function independently with minimal supervision.
· Ability to maintain positive and professional attitude within Help Desk and with clients at all times
· Consistently punctual and reliable
Minimum educational requirement:
· Two-year degree or the equivalent work experience and one to three years in a fast paced technical Help Desk. High School Diploma or GED required,#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)