MARKETSOURCE Field Trainer in Atlanta, Georgia
MarketSource Inc., an Allegis Group Company, designs and delivers innovative and proven marketing and sales-team solutions for companies of all sizes. MarketSource provides the unique skills and expertise to integrate brand-centric marketing and sales programs in the Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Information Technology and Telecom industries and relevant routes to market including Retail and B2B.
Founded in 1975, MarketSource, Inc. became a subsidiary of Allegis Group, Inc. in 2004. Our Company’s culture centers on our core values: Open Communication, Relationships, Serving Others and Work Ethic.
MarketSource clients rely on the innovative solutions that vertical-specific, subject matter experts consistently deliver. Our team members thrive in a welcoming atmosphere of diversity and inclusion, better than average salaries, and exemplary corporate practices.
MarketSource is based in Alpharetta, GA, and employs nearly 8,000 team members. In 2015, the Atlanta Journal Constitution named MarketSource a “Top 20 Workplace”.
MarketSource is currently searching for a Field Trainer to join our team.
The Field Trainer is responsible for developing and facilitating training and development programs to support identifying, engaging, developing MarketSource field populations and/or client’s field team. Primary responsibilities include facilitating and identifying core training needs throughout the employee lifecycle to include sales training, soft skills, and engagement activities.
• Assist in the design and development of training courses in various formats for internal and remote audiences to fulfill training objectives
• Identify gaps based from observations in the field to tailor appropriate training content
• Support the Development of Field Managers around the MarketSource and client’s Sales Processes
• Manage and maintain content and curriculum for client’s eLearning portal
• Leverage relationships with key partner field resources to maximize value while increasing client’s preference and visibility
• Monitor and evaluate learning outcomes to effectively impact the needs of the business
• Understand the different compensation models by retailer and develop customized programs to gain greater support of all client-based products
• Other duties as assigned
• Excel in a fast-paced, service-centric environment
• Demonstrated experience creating, designing and delivering effective training strategies in both small and large audiences
• Strong business acumen including problem solving, critical thinking and collaboration across multiple functions and departments
• Ability to perform and interpret needs analyses and translate findings into development strategies
• Adept at handling multiple competing priorities in a results-driven, time-critical, rapidly changing environment with limited daily oversight
• Ability to build relationships across all levels of employees, including senior manager level relationships with retail partners
• Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation/facilitation
• Ability to work effectively with remote supervision
• Demonstrate ability to build strategic relationships with key partner field resources
• Strong PowerPoint skills; experience with e-learning authoring/course development tools a plus
• Ability to travel out of home market 50-60% of the time
Education and Work Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree with a preferred focus on Human Resources, Organizational Development, Retail Sales Management
• 3-5 years in Field Training experience
• Sales Process Expert with proven background in solution selling and performance coaching
MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Field Sales, In-Store Sales