Comcast Application Developer 2 in Atlanta, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for system development, analysis, design, certification, testing, implementation, and documentation of new and existing software applications. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Writes application codes, develops user interfaces, develops unit test cases and harnesses; creates design, interface, system, and user documentation; tests software and interfaces, supports end-to-end and performance testing, and performs other tasks needed to complete projects.
- Provides functional and technical troubleshooting for existing applications and performs fixes/enhancements as needed.
- Assists in testing and troubleshooting hardware and applications to ensure integration with product deployments.
- Works within project specifications to meet goals and objectives in a timely and accurate manner; raises issues expediently that could impede the project specifications or timelines.
- Develops deployment software and application administration software as well as creates deployment and application support documentation.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Information Sciences, Technology, Computer Science
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
- C# Fundamentals with C# 5.0 or 6.0
- ASP.NET MVC fundamentals
- Entity Framework and LINQ fundamentals
- Web Services
- BootStrap and other UI skills
- Transact-SQL and SQL server experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer