BridgeView IT Security Architect for SAP implementation in Alpharetta, Georgia
Security Architect for SAP implementation
Job ID: 8223
Posted 1 week ago
Security Architect for SAP implementation in Seacaucus, NJ (or REMOTE)
BrideView IT is seeking a Security Architect for a long term contract with our client in Seacaucus, NJ. We will consider remote candidates as well. Contractor benefits are available for this position which includes national plan options for medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as a matching 401K plan.
· Experience working on Mercury
· 10 years of professional experience with recent experience as a security architect
· 5 years of experience with SAP
· 5 years of experience with data sanitization
· Agile methodology
Job Details: The Security Architect will design, integrate and implement security architectures for cloud-based SAP systems. The architect will identify and prioritize security-related user stories, epics, and themes, create secure-by-default designs that balance business benefit and risk, provide security guidance and facilitate delivery of information security services. The architect will also perform risk assessments of applications and infrastructure, develop appropriate risk treatment and mitigation options based on industry standard security controls, and effectively articulate findings and recommendations to IT project teams and management. The architect is expected to work in a highly collaborative global environment; demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills; and adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
· The architect shall have significant working security experience and knowledge in the design, implementation, and operation of security controls in one or more of the following areas:
· Application Security – Experience with the design of security controls for multi-tier business solutions including the design of application-level access and entitlement management, data tenancy and isolation, encryption, and logging.
· Cloud Security –Technical understanding of virtualization, cloud infrastructure, and public cloud offerings and experience designing security configuration and controls within cloud-based solutions
· Infrastructure Security – Experience with the integration of common infrastructure security technologies and solutions into business solution architectures including the integration of identity & access management, intrusion detection and prevention, security monitoring, and data encryption solutions.
· SAP architecture security – not only experience with SAP access control but also experience with the design of access logging and tracking, security configuration for various SAP systems, data sanitization in SAP, vulnerability management for SAP systems.
· Review existing architecture, identify design gaps, and recommend security enhancements
· Participate in solution architecture design; lead security efforts assisting with the integration and implementation of solutions
· Achieve security architecture compliance on requirements, including corporate compliance program, global data privacy requirements, as well as state and federal regulations
· Coordinate with security certification teams, and assist the completion of the security certification and compliance
· Manage the vulnerabilities in SAP systems, and propose solutions and lead remediation.
· Serve as a security expert, trusted advisor; provide the advisory and consulting services
· Understand current as well as emerging security threats and design security architecture to mitigate risk where possible
· Stay abreast of new security technologies and tools, and integrate into security architecture design when appropriate
· Bachelor's degree, and ten years of industry experience with related areas
· Professional certifications such as CISSP or equivalent
· Experience with data sanitization
· Experience with security vulnerability management
· Ability to write both technical and business documents
· Strong facilitation skills and an ability to build strong relationships with business stakeholders at all levels, including senior managers and suppliers
· Networking knowledge including WAN, Wireless, Firewall, VPN, Proxy, Web Application Firewall, Remote access, mobile security, and Intrusion Prevention
· Understanding of emerging technologies in IT such as a Cloud Platform and Mobile BYOD as well as the associated security risks
· Ability to multitask; team player with a focus on results and fostering a partnership with business units
· Knowledge of SAP security and SAP BASIS administration
· Knowledge of information security standards such as ISO 27001/27002, NIST CSF, FEDRAMP, CSA and CIS Controls. Solid understanding of security principals and technologies
· Experience with penetration testing, threat modeling, identity management, authentication, authorization, cryptography is preferred
BridgeView IT is a technology placement firm assisting a national network of clients identify and hire the highest-caliber IT professionals. Our management and senior recruiting specialists have successfully supported the IT marketplace for over a decade, and we have grown into a world class organization, with operations in major U.S. markets.
BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer. To proactively receive new job alerts from BridgeView IT, sign up at www.bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.aspx.
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply.