MARKETSOURCE Inside Direct Sales Rep in Alpharetta, Georgia
Inside Direct Sales Rep
Inside Direct Sales Representative (CCS)
MarketSource, Inc. is a premier provider of integrated sales \u0026amp; marketing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. We offer a dynamic entrepreneurial environment that fosters creativity and provides unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
MarketSource, Inc. is currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative to represent our client The ISR will initially be responsible for contacting and selling B2B prospects for the purpose of using the client’s services. The ISR will be required to gain commitment, register and train new customers in the Medical Care industry to leverage the client’s services.
• Target, engage and achieve commitments from new customer prospects
• Demonstrate prospective customers on client’s services and effectively communicate a compelling value proposition
• Deliver webinar presentations to prospects to deliver value proposition and basic training
• Meet activity goals: outbound dials, touches, qualified discussions, talk time, etc.
• Meet and exceed success metrics: user registrations, trainings, etc.
• Develop \u0026amp; nurture a sales funnel of qualified prospects and forecast anticipated results
• Communicate in professional, succinct and articulate manner with prospects
• Record daily activities and customer profiles for prospect interactions in CRM tool
• Professionally integrate with client’s internal sales \u0026amp; operations org to ensure seamless business continuity
• Communicate relevant feedback to appropriate internal departments for follow up \u0026amp; resolution
• Acquire a general understanding of the Healthcare \u0026amp; Rideshare industries
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
• Proven experience selling products and/or services.
• Consultative phone sales experience with demonstrated record of success desired.
• Results oriented professional who strives to exceed expectations.
• Desire to thrive in a high energy, quota driven and evolving sales environment.
• Strong, persuasive verbal communication skills.
• Energetic and positive attitude
• Desire to be a part of a team and make a difference.
• Willingness to adhere to activity and reporting requirements.
• Willing and eager to be coached for continuous improvement.
• Ability to multi task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
• Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities, responsibilities and business needs.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, SalesForce.com, internet research and web based presentation skills.
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
• Undergraduate Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent sales experience is preferred.
Additional Job Requirements:
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged sitting.
• Performs additional job duties as assigned.
MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sales and Related