Quest Diagnostics Rep, Forensic Service - Tucker, GA in Tucker, Georgia
The Journey Begins with you.
There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek a Rep, Forensic Service - Tucker, GA.
Schedule: Tuesday - Saturday (off Sun/Mon), 10am - 6:30pm, Day Shift
*Salary dependent upon experience
REQ # 3781925
Basic Purpose: To provide client services and clerical support to the drug testing laboratory. These duties include: handling incoming client inquiries and resolution; documentation retrieval and troubleshooting; collector certification statement preparation, delivery and retrieval; training and experience in performing and maintenance of chain of custody, and understanding proper remedial action in response to requests with adherence to forensic & regulatory guidelines; record and microfiche handling; billing; and other related functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle incoming client inquiries, evaluation of protocol and take appropriate course of action.
- Adhere to all SOP protocols as defined and applicable.
- Troubleshoot records/documentation problems, requisition alterations and inactive accounts.
- Assist in record or specimen handling investigation.
- Interface with clients as necessary in a professional and courteous manner; while resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Process TIQs, quants, add test and retest requests.
- Preparing, sending and retrieving collector certification statements.
- Maintain confidentiality of reports, correspondence, etc.
- Leverage cross-functional relationship to provide feedback to other testing departments on process improvements, efficiencies and policy adherence.
- Actively participate in department meetings by providing constructive feedback.
- Retrieving, faxing, organizing and storing documentation, as needed.
- Work with department supervisor to achieve production objectives.
- Assist in specimen processing, as needed.
- Participate in training of new personnel when indicated.
- Comply with all company policies, safety and regulatory requirements as defined and applicable.
- Other duties as assigned by the department supervisor.
Qualifications: Education Preferred: Requires high school diploma or equivalent Work Experience:
3-5 years lab toxicology experience and/or client/customer service experience working with testing data or chain of custody. Physical and Mental:
Able to sit or stand for long periods
Work in a laboratory environment and adhere to safety requirements
Ability to lift 50 lbs, bend and stoop on a regular basis. Other:
Ability to use Microsoft Office suite of products.
Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
Strong attention to detail required.
Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with repetitive duties.
Ability to maintain composure while working under pressure.
Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills that foster teamwork and a positive work environment.
Demonstrates flexibility and be able to change.
How To Apply
After clicking the button at the top or bottom of the page to Submit, applicants will answer a series of questions and upload or enter resume information. After submitting for this job opening, watch your email inbox (and spam filter). Applicants are sent an email inviting them to complete a required online interactive evaluation, to demonstrate knowledge and abilities, and allow Quest Diagnostics to learn more about them.
If you need assistance with the online application or have questions about the application process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at 262-439-1939.
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers’ trust every day by providing the highest quality diagnostic information services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Empowering Better Health with Diagnostic Insights."
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity. Quest Diagnostics does not discriminate against individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in completing an employment application please email QDJobs@questdiagnostics.com or call 262-439-1939 for assistance or an accommodation.
Job Title: Rep, Forensic Service - Tucker, GA
Job ID: 3781925
Location: 1777 Montreal Circle
Full/Part Time: Full-Time