Murata Electronics NA, Inc. Engineering Assistant Co-Op in Smyrna, Georgia
For over 70 years, Murata Electronics has been a tireless innovator, committed to developing technologies that profoundly change the world around us. Our innovation is inside more state-of-the-art equipment than you may imagine.
Murata solutions enable global product companies to turn their visions into reality – from mobile communications to computers and networking, medical devices to power solutions, smart home technologies to automotive electronics.
Our past innovations drive today's technology, and our present innovations are shaping tomorrow's. Whatever the future holds, you can be sure it will contain Murata.
The Engineering Assistant (Co-op) in Smyrna, Georgia is primarily responsible for providing technical and administrative support to the Product Marketing and Sales teams including customer inquiries, material data requests, technical documentation and special projects related to market trends.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Provides marketing helpdesk support and respond to technical questions presented by customers
- Interfaces with Design, Marketing and Sales Engineers to prepare market-based application guides and sales tools
- Coordinates and responds to material data requests that focus on Murata’s product lines
- Researches and prepares technical marketing information as requested by Product management groups
- Tracks and reports on customer inquiries by Product group and application to Product management group
Misc Job Responsibilities
Performs other job-related responsibilities and duties as may be assigned from time to time
Delivering High Quality Work
Displaying Technical Expertise
Driving Continuous Improvement
Driving for Results
- High School Diploma or GED
- Six+ months of related course work in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Adaptable and able to effectively work within a dynamic environment
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Proficiency using a PC and current Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency in judgment and problem-solving skills
Course completion in the areas of fundamentals of Electric Circuits and/or Physics preferred
Imagine the possibilities as a member of Murata's innovative global team.
Let’s shape tomorrow together! * Murata offers competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.* * Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/Disabilities/Veteran*s
Requisition ID: 1021