Centene Corporation Customer Service Representative I in Smyrna, Georgia
Position Purpose: Respond to customer inquiries via telephone and written correspondence in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Respond to telephone or written correspondence inquiries from members and/or providers within established timeframes utilizing current reference materials and available resources
- Provide assistance to members and/or providers regarding website registration and navigation
- Document all activities for quality and metrics reporting through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application
- Process written customer correspondence and provide the appropriate level of timely follow up
- May coordinate member transportation and make referrals to other departments as appropriate
- Maintain performance and quality standards based on established call center metrics including turn-around times
- Research and identify any processing inaccuracies in claim payments and route to the appropriate site operations team for claim adjustment
- Identify any trends related to incoming or outgoing calls that may provide policy or process improvements to support excellent customer service, quality improvement and call reduction
Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent. 1 years of call center customer service experience, or 2 years of customer service experience, preferably in a healthcare or insurance environment. Depending on the state, bi-lingual may be preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job: Customer Service
Organization: Peach State Health Plan
Requisition ID: 1056484