Robert Half Technology Web Developer in Roswell, Georgia
nbsp;Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enhance and maintain our Point of Sale application which is used by over 2000 employees at 450+ locations.
- Immediate focus on creating integrations to pass data to and from internal/external systems like POS, Ecommerce, ERP and 3rd party vendors via the ESB using multiple Restful APIs, web services, FTP files, etc.
- Lead multiple projects through the full SDLC working hand in hand with the team of developers
- Gather enhancement requirements and feedback from subject matter experts.
- Architect and design solutions
- Come up with level of effort for new projects and create project plans
- Support business units and suggest enhancements which will make them more productive.
- Engages in expanded contact with varied and multiple departments and functional operations: actively participating in strategic business relationships and/or issues.
- Report status on projects to Sr. Management and stakeholders
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.674.2094 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Req ID: 00900-0009280987
Functional Role: Webmaster
Postal Code: 30076
Compensation: $95,000.00 to $110,000.00 per year
Qualifications: bull; Minimum 6 years of applications development experience in the Microsoft environment including design, coding, testing, and implementation. bull; 2+ years of experience integrating multiple systems using Restful APIs, web services, FTP files, via the ESB or direct. bull; 4+ years of experience with C# bull; 4+ years of experience with SQL Server (2008/2012/2014) bull; Retail systems development experience will be real differentiator bull; T-SQL bull; Software Development experience creating multi-tier WinForms applications bull; Expertise with Object Oriented Programing (OOP) using C# bull; Skilled in writing complex Stored Procedures (must be able to write complex T-SQL statements by hand) bull; Familiarity with Indexes and Query Plans bull; Knowledge of Temp Tables, Transactions and Joins bull; Strong understanding of .NET Framework (3.5, 4.0 and 4.5) bull; Experience with Unit Testing, Continuous Integration, and other agile development practices bull; Motivated to Learn ndash; follow technical blogs, web sites, watch/listen webinars bull; Excellent problem solving skills bull; Multi-tasking and ability to set priorities and function in a highly dynamic environment bull; Excellent written and verbal communication skills bull; Degree in an IT discipline or equivalent combination of education and work experience