DEUTZ Corporation Customer Solutions Analyst in Norcross, Georgia
Our Supply Chain Group is an ever-changing, small organization encouraging creative approaches to solving problems. We are looking for team members that can look at a problem/opportunity and bring breakthrough ideas. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting DEUTZ customers and sales force while deploying various SC customer solutions to improve customer experience and streamline customer interaction. You will have opportunity to drive business performance and increase customer value.
This opportunity is for you if:
- You are enthusiastic and have extraordinary interpersonal skills
- You are experienced in leading and navigating cross-functional partnerships, and you are not afraid to break the bad news to internal partners
- Your area you are the “go-to” person in your area of responsibilities. You have the ability to balance numerous projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines
- You are inquisitive and passionate about customer insights, and have experience working with/ analyzing customer data
- You like to find a better, more efficient way to do daily responsibilities and motivated to develop and implement innovative solutions that have never been tried before
- High degree of direct customer interfacing to identify appropriate SC customer solutions
- Applying a broad set of supply chain skills to deliver following customer solutions (SIOP, Collaborative Planning Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR), inventory management (Ex: VMI/SS with designated partners), customer dashboards, project management.
- Develop and Maintain Customer scorecards/dashboards to track progress against specific customer initiatives
- Planning and analyzing daily inventory levels, forecasts, and orders. (Identify changes in the customer order patterns vs. forecasts that can cause shortage or excess inventory & communicate those observations to impacted teams on the timely manner)
- Managing product data alignment and integrity between customer’s and DEUTZ system
- Contribute to a customer focused environment that encourages information sharing, team-based resolution activity, cross training and an absolute focus on resolving customer incidents as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Ensure that all internal and external customer interactions are handled professionally and with the highest level of service, follow-through and consistently keep commitments
- Customer Support, Order Processing & Customer Record Maintenance
- Identify opportunities for improvements in the process, implement/enhance as necessary, and participate in testing and implementation of new enhancements to processes and system functionality as related to the job
- Assist DEUTZ sales and distribution teams as necessary, serve as liaison with Engineering, Quality and Warranty teams to provide seamless customer service.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain or relevant field.
- Two plus years of relevant industry experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of the end to end supply chain required (order management, logistics/distribution).
- Prior work experience with MRP system required (Working knowledge of SAP preferred).
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups). Access/Tableau or similar tools a plus.
- Project management or Lean/Process Improvement experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to present data in a clear, concise manner. Ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations with diplomacy and tact.
- Able to work under pressure in the fast pace environment and balance perfection and time to “market” without sacrificing work/data quality.
- Critical thinking - able to organize and prioritize on the fly. Excellent time management skills.
- Demonstrated strong collaboration skills. Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, being able to build bridges cross-functionally and confront tough issues that need to be resolved.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills required. Strong logic and reasoning skills.
- Strong personal work ethic; an honest and straightforward manner
- Self-motivated, energetic, "can-do" attitude in a fast-moving environment
- Willingness to travel (less than 20%)
- Proficiency in German and/or Spanish language (a plus)
Key Competencies for success in this role include:
Excellent communication skills and data storytelling are essential since the role need to communicate with non-technical business partners in a way that is actionable and comprehensible. Collaborative: You work well with other people, are able to understand their needs and drive and deliver results. You develop relationships with customers, and coordinate efforts with engineering, 3Pls, brokers, suppliers, production facilities to ensure we get the product to customers on time. Problem Solver: You will possess excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills and demonstrate self-motivation to identify the problem, and develop/implement the solution, after evaluating/discussing with customer the available options. Follow Through: You get the job done. You are organized, tenacious and inspire people to deliver what it takes. When the ball is in play, if you can’t make the goal yourself you ensure the right team member has picked it up, they are clear on the objective and you are making sure the goal is met, customer inquiry is resolved, and all questions answered. Analytical: You have a working Excel knowledge to analyze customers forecast, POS data, and will be able to provide customers with valuable insight into the sales trends, YoY comparison.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this position. The employee will be required to follow other instructions to perform other duties requested by supervisor or manager.
This job description does not imply a written or oral contract.