North American Roofing Commercial Roofing Assistant Repair Technician - Apprenticeship Program in Newnan, Georgia
Are you a high school grad looking for a career that doesn’t require a college degree? Let us help you start a career in the construction trade.
Learn the ins and outs of the construction trade and work alongside a professional roof tech. More importantly, set yourself up for a future with steady work where you can earn a living wage. No experience? We’ll train.
North American Roofing wants to help you grow your career. Give us a call at 1-800-462-1518 or apply online.
Top 10 Reasons to Join the North American Roofing Team:
- Competitive starting salary
- Employer sponsored healthcare options including medical, vision & dental
- Employer matched 401(k) Savings Plan
- Access to Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid Time Off for volunteering in your community
- Perks Program with deep discounts for your everyday needs, plus entertainment (movies, concerts, and more)!
- Career advancement training
- Wellness programs
- Progressive, people-centric culture
- Holiday & Paid Time Off
- Must be able to travel extensively as needed
- Must be able to climb a ladder; position may require lifting up to 80 lbs
- Outdoor labor experience is a plus
North American Roofing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes a drug-free workplace.
Job Location: Newnan, Georgia, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Tracking Code: 889-198