US Foods Market Field Trainer in Fairburn, Georgia
The Market Field Trainer facilitates learning that develops employees and leaders in markets and areas to build skills and continually strive for higher performance in alliance with the company’s cultural beliefs. They are responsible for enhancing the behaviors of individual employees in field locations by conducting training programs that will improve and enhance employee performance. In addition, they willl be responsible for all phases of training interventions from needs assessments to delivery and all design and development is in conjunction with the corporate learning center.
Facilitate all corporate sponsored and designed learning based on needs of individual market leaders and/or employees. This includes instructor led in a classroom setting and a virtual classroom.
Work with corporate learning counterparts to help design and develop learning relevant to positions in the market distribution centers.
Build relationships with market and area leadership to become a learning and development trusted advisor. Actively participate in meetings and facilitate when appropriate.
Assess and diagnose performance gaps and work with corporate counterparts to recommend practical, timely and effective solutions to close gaps.
Perform assessments to ensure employees and leaders are assimilating and applying new knowledge and skills. Provide immediate and direct feedback to improve performance.
Coordinate corporate training programs and collaborate with corporate counterparts to identify and implement learning strategies.
Develop or oversee the production of classroom materials needed for each program.
Share skill building recommendations, tools and best practices based on the needs of the employees and leaders.
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
Bachelor’s Degree required in Instructional Design, Training and Development or Workforce Education. Master’s Degree or equivalent experience is a plus.
8-10 years of progressive needs analysis, instructional design, material development, instruction, training implementation, measurement systems and learning project management.
- Possess strong knowledge of Adult Learning principles and teaching methods
Versed in appropriate organization of training materials (Blooms Taxonomy)
Proficient in various prescriptive instructional design methodologies (ADDIE, SAM, AGILE, etc.)
- Implement learning measurement and demonstration mechanisms. Versed in learning evaluation models such as Kirkpatrick and alternatives.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a variety of projects with varying levels of complexity to successful completion with minimal supervision.
- Expertise/experience creating learning with most platforms: instructor led, eLearning a plus, Knowledge of Blended Learning, Webinar, Video, Job Aids/Electronic job aids.
- Accomplished trainer and facilitator, strong speaker.
- Strong influence, negotiation, creative problem solving and people management skills.
- E-Learning software a plus, Camtasia or Captivate, screen capture tools
- Advance PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to create and incorporate effective and attractive graphics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to relate to people at all levels and a variety of working styles.
- Excellent facilitation skills.
- Project management or process improvement mechanisms are a significant plus.
- Candidate must have examples of materials he/she has designed and developed
Primary Location: Fairburn-GA
Schedule: Full-time Shift: Day Job
Job Function: Training
Job Level: Individual Contributor