Aaron's Inc Web Optimization Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Aaron’s has a long legacy as an industry leader with continued growth. In business since 1955, we have grown to over 2,000 stores across North America built on a foundation of excellence, customer focus, quality products and services. Personally, and professionally, we hold ourselves to high standards and an unwavering commitment to do what’s right; treating every individual with respect, compassion and integrity. We are highly invested in the communities we serve through our community outreach programs, donating time, products and services locally and nationally.
As a potential Aaron’s Associate, you’ll are our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life. You’ll be a contributing team member in an environment that embraces challenge and has a strong drive to achieve. We like to set the bar high, roll up our sleeves and work together to out-perform the competition. You’ll have an opportunity to work in an environment which prides itself on recognizing and rewarding top performers.
Interested in becoming a Web Optimization Manager? The Web Optimization Manager will apply a combination of strong creative, technical, and quantitative aptitudes to yield optimal website performance through robust testing program and analysis. The incumbent will gather data via web analytics tools to identify opportunities to improve site performance on both technical and user experience-related fronts, and be responsible for designing and executing A/B and multivariate tests to optimize KPIs.
Come see why the difference is personal at Aaron’s, connect with us today!
• Develop the evaluation criteria for appropriate web analytics tools for Aaron’s various web properties; partner with technology to implement identified frameworks
• Coordinate routine reporting on key metrics, and perform analysis of site engagement trends to provide actionable insights, including deep dives into purchase funnel data
• Lead cross-functional team to drive continuous improvements in our SEO program in partnership with external and internal stakeholders
• Leverage Content Management Systems to optimize delivery of personalized experiences for website visitors
• Create and adhere to a schedule of tests to be executed across multiple segments, maximizing testing throughput
• Ensure consistent experiences throughout customer journey; from first web impression through all subsequent touchpoints that lead to web conversion
• Manage vendor relationships to ensure continuity of service, appropriate levels of servicing as contractually guaranteed, and best pricing
• Perform QA/UAT as needed to support team initiatives that modify the web user experience.
• Stay informed on latest industry trends on web analytics
• Champion customer experience and usability best practices across product lifecycle.
• Manage and coordinate projects as needed when related to website optimization and/or website testing
• Implement and maintain marketing and analytics tags via Signal Tag Manager or similar platforms.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a quantitative field
• 3+ years relevant experience with consumer web analytics in a data-centric environment
• Google Analytics certification a definite plus
• Solid understanding of A/B testing tools (Adobe Test & Target/Target Premium or similar), and Customer Experience tools (Clicktale, Full Story, or similar) is required
• Working knowledge of SQL highly preferred
Required Skills and Competencies:
• Communication – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive and accurately interpret ideas, information and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors. This includes the ability to describe or explain complex processes and issues in a concise manner
• Professionalism and collaboration – Nurtures and builds effective partnerships with clients to achieve results; team player, comfortable working on multiple teams/projects simultaneously and independently, as needed
At Aaron’s, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
• Ongoing training and development
• Medical, dental & vision insurance
• 401(k) plan
• Life insurance
• Disability benefits
• Employee Purchase Discounts
A drug screen and criminal background investigation are required before beginning employment at Aaron’s. A job performance reference check is also required.
Aaron’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.