Sage Web Content Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Sage is transforming its digital experiences and this role is a fantastic opportunity to be at the forefrontof the transformation. This role is accountable for delivering world class web content across the in country websites and has responsibility for executing global web content delivery in country in support of the One Sage vision.
Web content management:
Maintaining and updating web content, images, files etc. according to local and global content calendars.
Managing Sitecore page creation, editing and administration, SEO tagging and meta data, and planning and orchestrating A/B test implementation.
Quantifying digital marketing impact and performance.
Web project management:
Development and management of digital project requirements and prioritisation including creative briefs, documentation, wireframe requirements for new content components, project plans/schedules and meetings.
Prioritisation of projects within team priorities.
Lead project status meetings and updates with stakeholders.
Effectively consult and train stakeholders on web content management processes, accountability and workflows.
Web strategy management:
Executing the global web content strategy fully aligned to our One Sage approach in country, driving this across local country websites, and maximising performance around Sage's business KPIs .
Support corporate and business unit revenue goals.
Proactively identify and understand industry and competitive trends and how best practices can be adopted to support the One Sage vision.
Drive development of requirements to outline design and content needs to inform development approach.
Collaborate with global web marketing, SEO, ecommerce, creative and optimisation teams t o continually evolve Sage’s web presence in country and implement best practices techniques to help optimise the web experience.
Establish and implement personalisation strategies that align with customer and prospect journey maps, lead gen/buy now, etc.
· Must be organised and capable of managing, tracking, troubleshooting, and problem solving multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
· Hands-on experience managing websites with a CMS (preferably Sitecore) and the basic knowledge of its building blocks.
· Familiarity with responsive design concepts and the mobile experience.
· Contributing and aligning to team processes and best practices around web production and project management is essential.
· Excellent time management skills, organization skills, and attention to detail.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to build, maintain and expand relationships with stakeholders to deliver a One Sage web experience.
· Min 3+ years of experience
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required
Technical / professional qualifications:
· Familiarity with Google Analytics
· Microsoft Office proficiency
Job ID 2017-16930
Category Marketing/Public Relations/Creative Design
Position Type full-time
EOE EOE AA/M/F/Vet/Disability