Aaron's Inc VOC Specialist in Atlanta, Georgia
Aaron’s has a long legacy as an industry leader with continued growth. In business since 1955, we have grown to over 2,000 stores across North America built on a foundation of excellence, customer focus, quality products and services. Personally, and professionally, we hold ourselves to high standards and an unwavering commitment to do what’s right; treating every individual with respect, compassion and integrity. We are highly invested in the communities we serve through our community outreach programs, donating time, products and services locally and nationally.
As a potential Aaron’s Associate, you will share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life. You’ll be a contributing team member in an environment that embraces challenge and has a strong drive to achieve. We like to set the bar high, roll up our sleeves and work together to out-perform the competition. You’ll have an opportunity to work in an environment which prides itself on recognizing and rewarding top performers.
Interested in becoming a VOC Specialist? As a VOC Specialist, you should have proven ability to deploy strong consumer mindset & business acumen, with the ability to synthesize across insights disciplines. The ability to inspire and socialize insights with others is critical to success in this role. This candidate should be a confident and persuasive leader who successfully drives insights design, analysis and can integrate findings and insights across consumer, customer, competitive trends and business & analytics.
Apply best practices and deliver research insights in various areas including lease-to-own industry innovation, new product initiatives, and cross-functional change management. In addition to directing various ad hoc qualitative and quantitative that delivers and creates actionable insight for the business.
Importantly the VOC Specialist will be responsible for deepening customer relationships, addressing sophisticated/strategic business and research challenges.
Come see why the difference is personal at Aaron’s, connect with us today!
• Specifically managing and optimizing consumer insights that will inspire, guide and support new and improved product development
• Explore and implement various research methods, including, but not limited to Central Location Testing, In-market and In-store testing methods, and across our Omni-channel platform
o Drive use of these findings and insights in the business to support decision making and use this and other tools to enhance the understanding of our operational procedures, product selection, Omni-channel purchasing, customers and competitors
• Consistently focuses on the consumer – whether internal or external
• Thinks strategically and communicates creatively to inform and drive the decision making of stakeholders
• Responsible for maintaining Vendor relationships and seeking new and innovative techniques and Vendor partners while ensuring the quality, timeliness and accuracy of deliverables
• Understanding strategic marketing challenges and developing appropriate research plans
• Effectively uses business data and multiple sources to craft a story and guide activities and decisions
• Providing direction and guidance on scope and design of research and uncovering actionable insights and recommendations to create and drive change to improve the customer experience
• Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA or MS preferred
• At least 6 years of work experience in consumer insights, marketing research, retail – preferably lease-to-own
• Hospitality or retail research background would be a plus
• Design thinking process experience and expertise, a plus
• Proven track record of excellence in leadership, problem solving, and analytical skills
• Work collaboratively with Operations, Marketing, Merchandising E-Commerce, Customer Service Departments, and Learning and Development teams
• Proven ability to influence key stakeholders along the project decision track and across multiple areas of the organization
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications
• Communication – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive and accurately interpret ideas, information and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors. This includes the ability to describe or explain complex processes and issues in a concise manner
• Persuasion and collaboration – Nurtures and builds effective partnerships with clients to achieve results; team player, comfortable working on multiple teams/projects simultaneously and independently, as needed
• Critical thinking – Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions
At Aaron’s, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
• Ongoing training and development
• Medical, dental & vision insurance
• 401(k) plan
• Life insurance
• Disability benefits
• Employee Purchase Discounts
A drug screen and criminal background investigation are required before beginning employment at Aaron’s. A job performance reference check is also required.
Aaron’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer