Google Video/Brand Account Executive, Big Box Retail Vertical in Atlanta, Georgia
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Google Account Executive, you'll help to provide integrated, cross-platform advertising solutions. Google has become a leader in this space because we've developed effective products and services targeted to marketers and consumers. You'll manage business relationships to ensure that the clients' needs and requirements are met. This will require you to serve as an advocate within Google while collaborating with other Google teams to provide them with a comprehensive portfolio of solutions and options. This is a client-facing role requiring deep industry expertise, proven business ability and a broad base of industry contacts.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Work collaboratively with a team to support growth with new and existing customers.
- Develop high-level relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with major customers to optimize their advertising growth.
- Generate business plans to define our strategies and tactics.
- Manage multiple cross-product opportunities and projects.
- Understand and adapt to Google's ongoing product and technology developments.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of relevant work experience in digital advertising sales.
- 5 years of search experience working within AdWords on search marketing strategies.
- 10 years of relevant experience in online business, advertising, marketing, and business development.
- Experience working with advertisers, agencies, and/or clients.
- Knowledge of and established relationships within the advertising industry and the relevant industry vertical.
- Knowledge of traditional as well as contemporary/online marketing tactics and strategy.
- A deep understanding of the industry's issues, a vision for its growth, and a commitment to advance Google's forward-looking strategies within the marketplace.
- Experience in media or media consulting with strong connections to TV strategists and buyers.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.