DXC Technology Technology Consultant V in Atlanta, Georgia
· Usually responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions. Is usually the Principal Consultant who analyzes and develops enterprise technology solutions.
· Regularly leads large cross functional teams to include technical management of client staff assigned to implementation team in the completion of one or more solution requirements, architecture, or implementation deliverables.
· Provides the technical direction required to resolve complex issues to ensure the on-time delivery of solutions that meet customer expectations. May need to develop new methods to apply to situations.
· Provides advanced technical consulting and advice to proposal efforts, solution design. Provides consulting advice to customer senior Information Technology (IT) leadership and sets strategic direction for customers based on company’s solutions and products.
· Works with peers outside immediate organization to define and characterize complex technology or process problems and/or develops new solutions, yet works independently to drive technical problems to a solution.
· Produces strategies which assist company in becoming No. 1 in the market place.
· Actively participates in company professions program and Practice Improvement activities. Role
· models knowledge sharing and
· Re-use within practice or profession. Proactively encourages Leads technically significant work on enterprise scale projects. Is recognized by peers as an expert in a particular area of technology. Sustained and consistent contribution at the region level.
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities