Turner Broadcasting Tech Fall 2017 Intern - Business Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Tech Fall 2017 Intern - Business Analyst
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Internship/Trainee
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Intern
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! We are up to exciting things; new shows, new businesses like E LEAGUE, and the best election coverage on TV. Check it out at http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
What does our department do?
- Technology Strategic Planning provides strategic leadership for technology projects and initiatives, supporting Turner's network and digital brands.
The group's primary responsibilities include developing and maintaining the technology road map for GTO, highlighting key programs of work, technology capabilities and organizational KPIs, developing executive presentations and financial models for understanding and forecasting costs, and performing industry research pertaining to business development opportunities and recommendations. What will you be doing?
The Fall intern will assist with these activities described above. Please note that this position is a business role, and does not involve the creation of consumer content or technology products. What do we require from you?
3rd or 4th year undergraduate student or recent graduate studying Business Administration or related field.
- Strong interest in Media and Entertainment, with a demonstrated understanding of current state of these industries.
- Strong interest in research, using multiple resources to compile data and information, uncovering themes, trends and truths from sometimes conflicting, overhyped and/or ambiguous information.
Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. What’s so great about this internship?
An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Internship dates are August 22, 2017 – December 15, 2017. All interns are expected to work a minimum of 25 hours per week, and paid competitively based on location (relocation is not provided). Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.