U.S. Bank SVP, Business Intelligence - Atlanta in ATLANTA, Georgia
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Lead and supervise a global team of 25 . The team consists of senior level team employees that manage advanced analytics, business intelligence, and voice of customer groups.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Leads and expands analytic strategies and quantitative models that bring new meaning to data that results in actionable insight related to customer lifecycle behavior, including conversion, activation, and retention;
• Analyzes operational data to provide relevant, timely, and accurate information that drives more informed business decisions, including more targeted customer interactions and sales/pricing initiatives;
• Gathers internal customer business objectives and helps internal customers identify key metrics and reports for measuring success;
• Identifies opportunities to automate any/all analysis and processes for efficiencies;
• Leads targeting initiatives for proactive retention programs, as well as product up-sell/cross-sell programs; and
• Provides graphical presentation of insights and associated recommendations to internal and external customers (in written and graphical format) through dashboard development and graphical visualization.
• Managing and building a dedicated team of specialists accountable for defining, owning,
and managing Elavon’s BI strategy and execution, we’ll meet present and future enterprise needs more effectively.
• Internal reporting for Elavon operations, Business Development, Finance and operations and Technology
• Data governance for all reporting databases, which includes managing Business intelligence governing board
• Manage self-service portal that serves as the primary access point for quality-certified information for Elavon’s internal stakeholders.
Voice of Customer
• Provide strategic leadership of Elavon’s global Voice of Customer/ Customer Research efforts, working closely with stakeholders across multiple disciplines to ensure that we apply sound research practices and deliver highly actionable insights to drive business decisions based on customer feedback.
• Responsible for gaining deep understanding of the attributes that our customers value which will contribute to Elavon’s success
• Lead a team of research managers and analysts, who publish over 125 research reports a year, covering a wide range of subjects including customer service interactions and new customer satisfaction
Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance, or equivalent work experience
13 or more years of relevant financial management experience
Five or more years of management experience
Considerable knowledge of accounting/finance principles
Advanced planning and analytical skills
Excellent communication skills
MBA or CPA preferred
Job: Accounting / Finance
Primary Location: Georgia-GA-Atlanta
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 170023408