Granite Telecommunications Relationship Development Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Granite Background & History
Granite is one of the premier telecommunications solutions providers for businesses across the United States and Canada. We provide exceptional customized service with an emphasis on reliability and outstanding customer support. Granite has over $1.2 billion in revenue with 1,700 employees headquartered in Quincy, MA just off of I-93 and directly next to the North Quincy T Station on the Red Line.
Our mission is to be the leading telecommunications company wherever we offer services as well as provide an environment where the value of each individual is recognized and where each person has the opportunity to further their growth and achieve success.
Granite has been recognized by the Boston Business Journal as one of the “Healthiest Companies” in Massachusetts. Our Quincy office has an onsite dining facility and a fully equipped state of the art gym that offers daily Cross Fit, Mixed Martial Arts, and Yoga classes available to employees at zero cost.
Granite’s philanthropy is unparalleled with over $6 million in donations last year to organizations such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The ALS Foundation, and the Alzheimer’s Association to name a few.
We have been rated a “Fastest Growing Companies” by Inc. Magazine past ten consecutive years in a row (2007-2016).
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has countless opportunities for yo
General Summary of Position:
The Relationship Development Manager role is a quota carrying position with revenue and commission emphasis on upselling data products to our existing client base exclusively. The RDM will be aligned by industry and responsible for strategic account management as well as ongoing communication with existing clients. The RDM is tasked with gaining executive level alignment, understanding the executive level goals and challenges in the short term and the long term. A strategic initiative by a customer, to move to VoIP or adjust the WAN strategy does not happen without a Granite RDM knowing about it.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will be working alongside an Client Services Manager to coordinate the building and delivery of quarterly reviews and annual reviews & in addition they will work alongside an SE for Wan, VoIP, Managed Services …
- Travel is required
- Enterprise Client Managers will need to attend all required training sessions initially and ongoing
- Must know how to position and sell all of Granite products; be a SME.
- 100% enthusiastic adoption of SF. Roadmap buildout for assigned accounts, contacts, diagrams, quotes, notes … all go in SF.
- Responsible for and limited to assigned accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be educated in and also be able to practice a solution selling process
- SME on all Granite products.
- Industry SME.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Code: 1906
# of Openings: 4