Cisco Regional Manager - Commercial Sales - 1205412 in Atlanta, Georgia
Regional Manager - Commercial Sales - 1205412
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia, US
- Area of Interest Sales - Product
- Job Type Professional
- Technology Interest *None
- Job Id 1205412
What You’ll Do
You will manage a group of people that are passionate abouttechnology. Are you looking to build asales career at an established and evolving company? As a Regional Sales Manager at Cisco you’llplay a pivotal role in the sales strategy and process. You’ll help advance the Commercial Sales teamand make our customers’ lives better and easier.
Who You’ll Work With
TheUS Commercial vision is transforming business through the power of people andtechnology. Our Organization is focused on the US Mid Market, the 5th largesteconomy in the world, with a broad portfolio of small, medium and largecustomers across all vertical markets with the exception of public sector. USCommercial has grown consistently over the past 26 quarters with the support of a diverse set of partnersand ecosystem. US Commercial has an incredible culture built upon Focused Execution , Technical Excellence , Teamwork and Fun!
Who You Are
You are strong in executive-level communication, buildingcustomer and partner relationships, and territory planning andsegmentation. You have senior levelcoaching skills and have the goal of transforming the Cisco value propositionto our customers while focusing on business outcomes rather than simply productsales. You have an understanding of ITmarket transitions, including cloud and IoT.
You will be responsible for:
• Positioning and promoting CISCO value proposition to bothcustomers and partners, leading account managers in the development andexpansion of opportunities, and reinforcing existing relationships.
• Developing and executing sales strategy and tactics thatmaximize Cisco opportunity in the commercial market
• Direct customer executive engagement comprising a majorportion of this assignment
• Responsible for an annual booking/revenue quota withsignificant growth in subsequent years
• Sales planning and accurate forecasting
• Possessing strategic business logic and methodology, andbeing able to succeed as a leader and mentor in a demanding and rewarding salesenvironment
• Building and maintaining a positive work environment,while building trust and respect among your team, extended team resources, andthe partner ecosystem.
• People/talent development
Your Skills & Experience
• At least 10 years Sales Experience in account and channel;And at least 3 years Sales manager experience is preferred
• Specific examples of winning large, strategic projectswith solution selling
• Innovative thinking and systematic execution to lead theteam
• Require understanding of the commercial/enterprise sector,especially in manufacturing , health care, and financial services
• Must have the ability to coach account managers developingtheir sales skills and technical knowledge to lead customer discussions toadvance the sales process
• Will be responsible for motivating and developing theAccount Managers. Engaging internal supporting teams and external partner teamsas one team
• Ability of making important resource decisions that applyboth corporate and account team resources to new opportunities
• BA degree - MBA or graduate degree is preferred
• Understanding a broad range of Cisco technologies required
We connect everything:people, processes, data, and things. Weinnovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give ussmart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with uniquepersonalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, playsand learns.
We are thought leaders,tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rockstars. We celebrate the creativity anddiversity that fuels our innovation. Weare dreamers and we are doers.
We are Cisco.