Rose International INC QA Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
Position Title: QA Analyst
Position Number: 259528
Location: Atlanta, GA
Desired Skill Set:
Manufacturing, Presentations, Quality Assurance
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates."
Title: Quality Assurance Specialist III
Start Date: 6/19/2017
End Date: 6/18/2018
Location: Atlanta, GA 30354
5+ years (preferred) experience in an EH&S role or similar. Familiarity with EPA permitting a plus. Familiarity with OSHA requirements preferred.
• Knowledge of EHS programs as they relate to manufacturing operations.
• Ability to train and influence others.
• Possess a proactive mindset able to analyze potential situations, and create and implement plans to avoid negative outcomes.
• Ability to effectively build relationships with a variety of people and personalities.
• OSHA 30 certification or the ability to achieve certification in a timely manner.
• Strong oral, written and presentation communication skills.
• High degree of initiative and detail orientation.
• Computer skills to include proficiency with MS Office.
The DFP Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Coordinator is responsible for developing, monitoring and continually improving programs which support a World Class safety culture
• Develops, monitors and improves technical procedures to insure continued compliance with all applicable corporate and regulatory EHS standards.
• Ensures applicable audit programs are in place and followed.
• Develops and presents training programs and communications which reinforce a World Class safety culture.
• Records, tracks and monitors training plans to insure compliance with all stated EHS training programs and requirements.
• Comply with 40 CFR requirements for storage / disposal of waste, air quality permitting, chemical management, storm water / waste water, and spill response.
• Acts as part of a team to develop and monitor work practices that optimize safety.
• Acts as part of a team to investigate and determine the root cause of any safety or environmental incidents.
• Continually stays up to date on EHS regulatory requirements and trends.
• Maintains OSHA 30 certification.
• Maintain and submit all required reports including OSHA 300, 300a and 301.
• Insure that proper systems and supplies for first aid, PPE, emergencies and fire extinguishing are available and in good working order.
• Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered
in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.