Robert Half Finance & Accounting Property Accountant in ATLANTA, Georgia
PROJECT ACCOUNTANT - Growth oriented company located in Buckhead My client, an engineering company located in Buckhead, is seeking a * Project Accountant* to join their team for an immediate, direct-hire role. This employer helps is passionate about making people's lives and businesses better through engineering concepts and design. They are looking for a project accountant who wants to be part of it the mission! In this role, you'll be responsible for providing a solid analysis for projects and business practices by managing contracts, ensuring fiscal health of assigned projects, and supporting the project management and office leadership teams. The ideal candidate would need to love collaborating, finding creative solutions and helping make your internal clients' lives easier. Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Project Managers and Studio Directors to ensure accurate and consistent billing and financial reporting.
- Proactively develop new ideas and solutions to improve financial management.
- Review project work plans, budgets, and staffing plans.
- Maintain organized project contract files and understand contract terms as they relate to fee management.
- Assist Project Managers in performing project start-up due diligence and following best practices throughout project life cycles.
- Provide accurate invoices to clients per contract terms; coordinate consultant invoices and payments per contract terms.
- Regularly review project labor and expense charges with project managers for accuracy and appropriateness.
- Forecast actual vs. budget spending and analyze projects.
- Monitor studio accounts receivable and assist project managers with collection efforts.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on variety of metrics at the studio level to ensure healthy business practices; become the studio leader for matters related to finance.
- Provide training to project managers regarding financial maintenance of projects. My client is looking to hire for this position ASAP. Don't miss out! Send your resume to Kristen.Stough@RobertHalf.com.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Req ID: 00900-0009242270
Functional Role: Property Accountant
Postal Code: 30303-2711
Compensation: $55,000.00 to $70,000.00 per year
Requirements: * Position Requirements:*
- Accounting or business administration degree with a minimum of 3-5 years experience in a professional services environment, preferably with an architecture or design firm.
- Proficient in Excel, prior experience with Deltek Vision software preferred.