Ricoh Americas Corporation Global Production Print Specialist (SALES) in Atlanta, Georgia
Territory of GA, TN, AL, NC and FL. It is preferred that candidates for this position be located in either GA or TN due to account concentration.
The Global Production Systems Specialist is focused to high-end color, black and white and wide format solutions for, but not limited to, Data Center, Central Reproduction Departments, Marketing Departments, Print to Mail Service Departments, Fulfillment Centers as well as any workflow or finishing required by these departments for document production needs. The GPS identifies solutions related to distribute and print opportunities as well as variable data streams in which the print solution may reside on the network or in the data-center environment. Responsible for selling RICOH digital high volume color, black and white and wide format solutions, as well as continuous roll feed solutions through Ricoh's RPPS group. The GPS also positions partner solutions around Heidelberg and Kodak platforms that are not directly sold by Ricoh to a designated list of RICOH and competitive Global accounts.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meets or exceeds revenue and gross profit expectations by successfully integrating solutions into existing client and ZBA environments and builds loyal customer relationships that result in new, expanded and on- going business for Ricoh.
- Maintains sustained sales activities. Responsible for supporting the Global sales force in conducting and presenting benchmark analysis, discovery demonstrations, proposals and value propositions related to the production environments inside of account base. This involves applying a consultative approach to C level and IT contacts, using the RICOH Selling Process to analyze the customer's business communication requirements, and developing customized solutions for the production space to exceed customer requirements. GPS is responsible for driving multiple relationships and pipeline development independently inside the list of accounts as well as working as a product expert for Ricoh's production workflow and solutions sets via the Global Account Manager
- Maintains CRM System (RForce). Utilizes RForce system to maintain a record of all activities inside of each account. This involves many varied tasks not limited to daily updates on account activities using the notes and history section, maintaining up-to-date and accurate records on account actions and identifying and recording competitive information on accounts. Full utilization of the account planning tools as well.
- Updates calendar daily to include appointments and tasks for the assignment. Inspects information daily on accounts in Phase 123 pipeline.
- Reviews leads, pending orders and lease upgrades, developing action plans to progress each cycle.
- Inspects sales reps forecasting. Inspects timely and accurate forecasts entered by Global reps on account assignment by way of Ricoh litmus test and RForce utilization.
- Works with integrated team to identify and implement next steps in Phase 123 pipeline for each account. This includes itemizing current state in each account along with identifying next steps in progressing the sales cycle. Maintains 30 times monthly budget in phase 1pipeline, 20 times monthly budget in Phase 2 and 8 times monthly budget in Phase 3. These pipelines should be cleaned and updated each week inside of RForce.
- Maintains KPI objectives. This involves daily, weekly and monthly behaviors.
- Reviews stated expectations
- Reviews leads
- Reviews pending orders
- Reviews Phase 123 pipeline
- Adds competitive intelligence
- Conducts the minimum expectation of quality selling activities/KPIs
- Inspects and updates forecast
- Reviews pending orders and implementations
- Cleans and updates Phase 123 pipeline
- Reviews activities against stated expectations/KPIs
- Prepares for monthly Rap with Global Production Director
- Actively updates and participates in CAD's with manager
- Maintains monthly planner
- Actively participates in account-planning sessions by providing an update on the activity in the account, Input/feedback on the sales strategy, offering assistance in identifying opportunities in the account and surface potential issues.
- Manages territory by protecting and increasing a profitable revenue stream within current accounts. This involves participating in account reviews with each account every 90 days. Each account review is a planned event scheduled and delivered in front of the account. Reviews include but are not limited to evaluating current state, customer satisfaction and completeness of strategy implementation along with next steps in advancing the account.
- Serves as first line of contact with customers responsible to assist in the creation and maintenance of accurate paperwork on each sale. This means that all documents are included at the time of sale for proper order staging and implementation and timely responses to email and voice mail inquiries regarding stated paperwork.
- Demonstrates a commitment to the Ricoh sales processes, values and business code of ethics.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires 4-year college degree.
- Requires a minimum of 4-5 years of advanced selling assignments; industry selling experience is preferred with previous experience selling into high-volume, connected and heavy color environments preferred.
- Requires experience and understanding in technologies surrounding networks, data-center environments and central reproduction departments as well as the print to mail industry.
- Requires skill in application sales and experience in the sale of network products and high volume products in large-user environments.
- Requires C Level communication capabilities and ability to drive sales engagements independently at said levels of contact inside a multitude of Industry types
- Requires experience as a negotiator and tremendous objection handling skills
- Requires a valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per RICOH's policy.
- Must be a self starter with complete self accountability. Business maturity and acumen is a must.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.