General Motors Fleet Account Executive - SAL0011246 in Atlanta, Georgia
General Purpose of Position:
The Fleet Account Executive (FAE) is the main fleet contact calling on larger volume fleet customers.The overall objective is to provide reasons for existing customers to continue to buy GM products and to convince non-GM customers to try our brand of vehicles for their company needs.FAE’s are measured mostly by the volume of GM vehicles they sell compared to their sales objective.FAEs must be able to SELL!
Major Duties and Responsibilities
·Maintain and service existing GM Competitive Assistance Program (CAP) customers
·Provide the “face of GM” to all customers and build relationships
·Maintain local demo fleet including required paperwork
·Seek out new customers and conquest them from competitors
·Develop relationship with all local Fleet Management Company’s (FMCs) and FMCs sales representatives
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or protected veteran status.
· Must have a “can do” positive attitude
· Must be able to SELL!
· High level of organizational skills
· Ability to work independently
· Strong negotiation skills
· Excellent product knowledge
· Strong “customer centric” focus
· High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others both within and outside the organization and at all levels of an organization
· Willingness to travel extensively
· High level of presentation skills both in the development and delivery of presentation