PwC DevOps Engineers, Senior Associate in Atlanta, Georgia
PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.
Across industries, our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Consumer Industrial Products and
Services industry team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. CIPS includes multiple sectors: Automotive, Energy, Industrial Products, Retail and Consumer, and Utilities.
Our Application Technology consultants provide an end to end solution offering including Application Development and Integration, Application Architecture, custom IoT and mobile solutions, User Experience, Quality Management and Testing, Business Process Management and helping clients determine the best applications for their business needs and integrate new and existing applications into their business including Mobility integration. This high performing team works with various types of technologies and software framework such as
Java, .Net, iOS, HTML5, ESBs, advises on the software development life-cycle, and helps architect and develop specific applications for clients. Additionally, they assist with integration of new applications and quality management and testing.
Minimum Years of Experience: 4
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and interaction with end users to understand and document business and functional requirements for complex projects, as well as collaborating with technical teams across the full software development life cycle.
Demonstrates considerable proven knowledge of analytical, organizational, planning and project management specific to software development lifecycle processes, which may include the following:
- Utilizing n-tier development, SDLC and Object-oriented design.
- Designing and implementing technology for new or existing business applications.
- Utilizing problem-solving know-how, especially debugging and troubleshooting complex software orchestrations, and identifying solution options and/or alternatives.
- Scoping and estimating project tasks, as well as managing multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities that include creative thinking and problem solving skills, individual initiative and the following abilities:
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data.
- Leading a key workstream in an engagement(s), staying educated on current trends and assisting in the development of knowledge capital.
- Collaborating with business development teams responsible for writing and presenting proposals to prospective clients.
- Supporting practice management for a specific operation or process.
- Managing and/or contributing to project planning, engagement administration, budget management, and successful completion of engagement workstream(s).
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success performing on technical teams across the full software development life cycle, including the following areas
- Leveraging commerce platforms (such as Hybris, Micros, Oracle ATG, Demandware, IBM or similar)
- Leveraging multiple platforms, tools and custom extensions as a Solution architect, including: User Experience and Front End Presentation Layer (HTML5/CSS3, JS/AJAX, Responsive Design), Back-end and middleware development (JEE frameworks and design patters like spring, Sling, etc.),
- Utilizing Enterprise Architecture Integration (EAI) technologies: IBM WebSphere, BEA Weblogic, Webmethods, TIBCO, SeeBeyond, Biztalk etc.
Architecting cloud (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, BaaS) operations, delivery and brokerage services.
- Providing architecture know-how on E-Commerce transformation projects to optimize streamline and improve capabilities across content management, payment, promotions and fulfilment.
- Leading e-commerce and multichannel/Omnichannel initiatives, including digital development, user experience, organizational change and technology.
- Architecting SOA applications and implementing custom solutions with Spring/Hibernate framework and emerging Web 2.0 frameworks, XML and XML modelling, Data Modeling and Architecture experience with Oracle/DB2 and/or NoSQL environment.
- Leveraging TIBCO Product Suite, Storage Systems, Content management, Order management, Product information management, Digital asset management, Search & merchandising
- Utilizing the full life cycle development J2EE project and related development .
- Performing as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff