Turner Broadcasting Credit Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Credit Analyst
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Finance/Accounting
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook
What part will you play?
The Credit Analyst position within the ABS Revenue Services/ Corporate Credit functional team is primarily responsible for collecting on an assigned Ad Sales portfolio of agency accounts and tasked to manage and maintain the outstanding receivables for those accounts within acceptable levels per Turners' Working Capital initiative.
What will you be doing?
- Achieve monthly collection targets.
- Prepare account reconciliations and account analysis.
- Perform quality control reviews for digital orders.
- Assist and/or lead process improvement projects.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with agencies and sales.
- Mitigate risk by identifying potential losses and escalating priority issues to management.
- Create invoice revisions.
- Resolve billing issues and discrepancies, maintain thorough documentation of collection efforts within collection system.
- Prepare ad hoc reconciliations and reporting.
Analyze existing processes and identify opportunities for improvement. What do we require from you?
4-year degree; Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint).
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills.
- Self-motivated, team player with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet deadlines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with the willingness to take on additional responsibilities.
- Collaborative and process improvement oriented.
- Detailed and unceasing curiosity.
- PeopleSoft Financials and SunGard/GetPaid software experience.
2+ years collections experience in media industry. But wait, there’s more!
Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.