JES Holdings Cost Coordinator in Atlanta, Georgia
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Our vision is to create enduring value and enhanced quality of life in every community we serve.
Our purpose is to serve our customers by helping them achieve success. We strive to be one of the finest small companies in America by always putting our customers first. We place the highest priority on developing long-term relationships with clients and investors in the financial services and real estate markets to maximize profitable opportunities for all concerned. We will serve our clients and communities with integrity to maintain their trust and respect.
JES Holdings is the parent company to Affordable Equity Partners, Inc. (AEP); JES DEV CO, Inc.; Capital Health Management, Inc. (CHM); Fairway Management, Inc. (FWM); Fairway Construction, Inc. (FWC); and Prime Senior Living.
Founded in 1984, Fairway Construction Co., Inc. (FWC) offers design and build services to construct single, multi-family and senior housing, as well as renovate and rehabilitate historic buildings. FWC excels at supervising projects on-site, coordinating with subcontractors and tightly managing the construction schedule to ensure the project is accurately completed on time and on budget. Together with JES Dev Co, Inc., FWC has completed more than 150 projects over a seven-state area.
Cost Coordinators within Fairway Construction are responsible for cost coordination of construction projects and ECAC reporting. The successful candidate will track construction job costs and the various components directly affecting the project.
- Prepare estimated cost of completion (ECAC's) and monitor current job costs.
- Ensure subcontractors/material suppliers stay within their contract/purchase order.
- Prepare purchase orders and enter contracts, purchase orders, and change orders in system.
- Communicate project changes to the Controller.
- Track Potential Owner Change Orders (PCO's).
- Enter Owner change orders in system.
- Analyze subcontractor/vendor proposals for forthcoming projects.
- Assist Project Managers and Superintendents by submitting and tracking RFI's and submittals.
- Setup contracts, estimates, and estimated cost at completion in Timberline for tracking purposes.
- Log correspondence, documentation, contracts, etc., to the correspondence log in Timberline.
- Track vendor/subcontractor documentation, including notices of commencement and insurance.
- Log Drawings in system and ensure the field personnel, subcontractors and vendors have accurate plans.
- Associates Degree in Accounting or relevant field or equivalent experience consisting of education and experience.
- Prior accounts payable experience in the construction industry, preferred.
Title: Cost Coordinator
Hours per week: 40
City, State: Atlanta, GA
Property Type: Home Office