Rose International INC Claims Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
Position Title: Claims Analyst
Position Number: 261576
Location: Atlanta, GA
Desired Skill Set:
Claims, Healthcare, MS Excel
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates. “MS EXCEL, HEALTHCARE, CLAIMS,”
Position Title: Benefits Engine Architect/Validation Analyst
Duration: 6 Months plus
Location: Atlanta, GA (9 Piedmont Center- 30305)
• Manager would like to see candidates with more Benefits Engine experience. Looking for Claims experience, Benefits knowledge, and Report writing such as SQL.
• Although previous Client experience is preferred, Looking for candidates with more detail and operations oriented experience - "In the Weeds" rather than ''high level'' or strategic experience.
• Again, the manager''s strong preference would be candidates local to GA. Local candidates will be priorities over candidates in other Client regions.
High School Diploma/GED Required,
Bachelor''s Degree Preferred
• 5+ Years of Experience Required;
• Benefit Engine, HealthPlan, and/or AP Claims Experience
• Epic Tapestry Certification
• These contract resources will support the Benefits Data Management team through an anticipated Q4 increase in work volume.
• Interpret health benefits; Build health benefits in Epic environments; Track work and respond to inquiries in a fast paced environment;
• 5+ Years of healthcare benefits experience required;
• Intermediate Microsoft Office, including Excel;
• Preferred Skills,
Systems, Experience: Epic Tapestry Certification
• Strongly Preferred - Benefit Engine, HealthPlan, and/or AP Claims; Advanced Excel; Claims experience; Prior Client Experience, particularly in claims and/or benefits; Soft Skills: Attention to details; Self-Motivated; Leadership; Creative and problem solving, Solution Oriented#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered
in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.