SunTrust Banks Capital Markets Business Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
Capital Markets Business Analyst-W443977
SunTrust is looking for an experienced Subject Matter Expert to join their Agency Services team to provide support with reporting and reconciliation for its Agency Services, Participations, Loan Trading and TRS lines of business/activities.
Core duties include:
• Reconcile and research breaks in Agency Services/Loan Trading and TRS accounts daily.
• Analyze syndicated loan credit agreements to ensure proper accrual of income in Agency Services and Loan Trading portfolios.
• Partner with Trade Desk and Technology to ensure adequate procedures and technology support for Loan Trading and TRS lines of business.
• Prepare and analyze daily reports related to Agency Services, Loan Trading and TRS portfolios.
• Assist in the preparation and analysis of Regulatory Reporting data and make recommendations on changes to business processes for better reporting efficiency.
• Team with management from Agency Services, Participations and Trading to design and report metrics and KPI"s to Senior Management.
Additional duties include:
• Providing insight on projects as needed
• Identification and execution of process improvements
• Updating policy/procedures
• Departmental or other SunTrust needs
• Moderate understanding of Loan IQ servicing and trading capabilities
• Working knowledge of loan accounting for syndicated/participated loans and trading related activities.
• Proficient in Loan IQ, Microsoft Outlook, Work and Excel
• Fully knowledgeable of products and businesses
• Capable of identifying potential issues and risks and formulate mitigating solutions
• Attention to detail, time management and problem solving skills are essential
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
Job:Corporate and Investment Banking
Primary Location: GA-Atlanta Area
Work Locations: SunTrust Plaza Tower
303 Peachtree Street
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.