SunTrust Banks ATM/ITM Channel Program Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
ATM/ITM Channel Program Manager-W436090
The Retail Automated Teller Machine (ATM)/Interactive Teller Machine (ITM) Channel Program Manager will serve as the business lead for ATM/ITM deployments on the Retail Channel Execution Team. The business lead is expected to demonstrate thought leadership by clearly understanding and communicating the ATM/ITM strategy to business partners while leading execution of all ATM/ITM deployments to ensure alignment with the Bank’s overall Omni-channel strategy.
Key Activities Include:
• Facilitate regular meetings that engage cross LOB stakeholders to execute ATM/ITM channel program activities
• Proactively manage current and future ATM/ITM deployment needs (renovations, de novos, relocations, remote ATM/ITMs, etc…) by collaborating with retail channel execution and strategy teams
• Develop and update ATM/ITM program artifacts, RACI, playbooks, tools, deployment/inventory trackers, status reports, and templates to enable successful deployments
• Leverage project management concepts and methodology to effectively execute strategic decisions to improve SunTrust’s ATM/ITM network (i.e. developing program schedules, managing critical path activities, drive integration of activities with LOB partners, managing/mitigating risks and issues, etc…)
• Assess current state of program(s), develop future state based on leadership guidance and Omni-channel strategic vision, and drive execution activities to help fill the gaps between current and future state.
• Provide thought leadership across key programs to drive continuous improvements across SunTrust’s ATM/ITM network while building repeatable and sustainable processes.
• Partner with Omni-Channel Analytics and strategy teams to drive data-driven decision making of how ATM/ITM program activities are executed.
• Lead collaboration with business partners (CREW, ATM/ITM Operations, Compliance, Finance, Geography and Area Leadership, Marketing, Teammate Enablement, etc…) to achieve ATM/ITM program goals.
• 10+ years of experience Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Word, and Visio).
• 5+ years of experience managing programs and projects with cross LOB stakeholders.
• 5+ years of experience analyzing data to inform business strategies and decision-making.
• Certification or understanding of process improvement methodologies such as Six Sigma, PMP, CPM, PgMP, etc….
• Excellent working knowledge of business matters, finance, planning, forecasting in order to manage program and business issues.
• Financial Services experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a relevant field.
• In-depth understanding of aligning business strategy through execution.
• Demonstrated excellence in leadership, change management, project management, negotiation, meeting facilitation, and communication.
• Demonstrated excellence in analysis, leadership, change management, project management, negotiation, persuasion, directing others, and communication.
Primary Location: GA-Atlanta Area
Work Locations: Garden Offices
303 Peachtree Center Avenue
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your brower: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA_508c.pdf
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.