nThrive Talent Coordinator in Alpharetta, Georgia
Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
Job ID 2017-19149
Employment Type Regular Full-Time
Job Location US-GA-Alpharetta
Hours Per Week 40
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, the Talent Coordinator has responsibility for entry level recruiting activity and administrative support of the Talent Acquisition department and CHRO.
- Monitor web applicants and pre-screen job applicants as requested.
- Monitor all job requests in iCIMS (Applicant Tracking System) to ensure accuracy.
- Works with cross functional teams including hiring managers, HR, IT, payroll and finance.
- Ensures all active jobs are posted on the associated job boards including social media and are performing at a high level, which requires regular feedback from the appropriate Talent Acquisition Partners.
- Manages relationships with job posting vendors and reviews monthly reports to evaluate ROI of job ad spend.
- Supports hiring manager and candidate questions related to iCIMS.
- Manage monthly expense reports and receipts for department.
- Assist with the planning of departmental meetings including the annual meeting.
- Manages the calendar of the CHRO and schedules meetings and interviews as requested/appropriate for the Talent Acquisition department.
- Assist with the maintenance of ongoing departmental reporting at the request of the Vice President, Talent Acquisition.
- Answer incoming calls to the department and route appropriately and maintain departmental email accounts and voicemail.
- May assist with travel set up through Concur.
• 2+ years of experience as an administrative assistant, recruiting coordinator or similar role.
• Some experience screening job applicants against the requirements of the position to which they applied.
• Experience managing calendars including meeting requests through Outlook, answering/routing calls and working with vendors.
• A high degree of proficiency in all MS Office Suite Products including Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
• Internet and social media savvy including the use of Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
• Experience or education in marketing or recruitment is preferred.
• Experience with SEO and/or Google Analytics preferred.
• Professional with excellent communication and writing skills.
• Maintains a high level of discretion with confidential information.
nThrive is the leader in providing end-to-end revenue cycle services, technology and education solutions. Previously known as MedAssets, Precyse, Equation and Adreima, each formerly a leader in its own right, we've combined our talents and capabilities into a single enterprise. At nThrive, we are people who are passionate about empowering health care for every one in every community. We work together to transform financial and operational performance, enabling health care organizations to thrive.
nThrive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity or any other federal, state or local protected class.