nThrive Self Service Support Specialist in Alpharetta, Georgia
Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
Job ID 2017-19163
Employment Type Regular Full-Time
Job Location US-TX-Plano
Hours Per Week 40
Self Service Support Specialists manage the design and creation of self-service content for both external and internal clients. As a Self Service Support Specialist, you will be collaborating with various departments to ensure the content design and deliverables meet the business needs for all that will be utilizing the content. This position will serve as a subject matter expert on how to create, find, utilize and validate the content provided to our customers through various channels. Self Service Specialists need to be innovative, creative and forward-thinking. Our goal as team is to improve customer satisfaction and operational efficiency.
- Maintains and enhances knowledge in SME specific areas.
- Attends iteration demos and trainings.
- Collaborates with other teams to ensure the content created is cross-functional for all teams involved.
- Attends C-Sat/Pulse meetings to stay abreast of known issues and upcoming enhancements.
- Cross trains and obtains knowledge in main products supported by Self Service Support.
- Creates and maintains documentation including, but not limited to the following:
- Knowledge Articles
- Known Issues
- Solicits client feedback to ensure client adoption.
- Performs case analysis to establish the largest area of need for Self Service.
- Evaluates usage of content and client portal access.
- Periodic review of Knowledge Articles to ensure their current and still relevant.
- Contributes new Self Service ideas for consideration.
- Knowledge of MedAssets writing guidelines and standards.
- BA/BS in business or related concentration; or 2 years in a healthcare related customer service environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output.
- Solid knowledge of all MS Office Products.
- SalesForce experience a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and oversee numerous projects at once.
- Excellent oral and written communication/presentation skills.
- Detail oriented.
nThrive is the leader in providing end-to-end revenue cycle services, technology and education solutions. Previously known as MedAssets, Precyse, Equation and Adreima, each formerly a leader in its own right, we've combined our talents and capabilities into a single enterprise. At nThrive, we are people who are passionate about empowering health care for every one in every community. We work together to transform financial and operational performance, enabling health care organizations to thrive.
nThrive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity or any other federal, state or local protected class.