Bally Technologies Packer in Alpharetta, Georgia
Job ID #: 7388
500133 Instant Products MFG-Packaging
Full Time Regular
High School Diploma
Reports directly to the Production Lead. The primary responsibility of the Packer is to perform assigned tasks in order to produce the desired product and assist in achieving the production goal on the Packaging lines.
• Send books down the conveyor line at a pace equal to or above the assigned goal.
• Prepare product according to customer specifications.
• Remove defective product from the packaging line.
• Review and troubleshoot messages on computer screens and inform Production Lead of ongoing messages.
• Periodically inspect product for quality.
• Record product information on specified forms.
• Effectively communicate with other team members.
• Follow 5S best practices.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• Ability to work independently and work well with others.
• Ability to contribute positively to a productive team working environment
• Must possess an attitude of wanting to help others
• Must be able to communicate with personnel at all levels.
• Must display professional behavior at all times.
• Ability to consistently be at work on time and to maintain excellent attendance
• Ability to apply common sense understanding in order to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram forms.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Ability to maintain a fast pace and work 12 hour shifts
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Ability to perform repetitive twisting and lifting
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Must speak and understand English.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business documents, technical procedures, departmental procedures, rules and guidelines.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers and the general public
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as percentages, sequencing, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and basic concepts of algebra.
• Ability to effectively communicate information one-on-one and in group settings
• Ability to work independently or in groups
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
• Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form.
• Basic computer skills
Scientific Games Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, “SG”) are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain SG employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure SG complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, SG requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with SG (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SG conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster. at http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf