nThrive Manager, Accounts Receivable Services in Alpharetta, Georgia
Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
Job ID 2017-19171
Employment Type Regular Full-Time
Job Location US-TX-Plano
Hours Per Week 40
This position is responsible for supporting, overseeing, and managing performance and productivity of the team as it relates to AR management and pre-defined goals/targets. Provides continual feedback and guidance to the team. Acts as the recipient of all escalated and trended issues and is responsible for resolving and/or taking appropriate action on all escalated issues.
- Monitor staff performance and quality and address any training or performance issues on a regular basis.
- Effectively functions as a liaison among Hospital managers in coordinating inter-departmental billing efforts and addressing major charge and billing and reimbursement matters.
- Provide assistance/resolution to client inquiries.
- Responsible for reporting any detected trends in payments or denials, as well as procedural problems and makes recommendations regarding the correction of these trends or problems.
- Conduct routine account activity quality audits to verify accounts are being worked appropriately.
- Monitor internal processes for all functions of the unit, revise and develop consistent protocols for all business that meet the needs and are aligned appropriately with the core values of the unit.
- Maintains knowledge of applicable rules, regulations, policies, laws, and guidelines that impact patient accounting. Develops effective internal controls that promote adherence to these guideline and programs.
- Seeks advice and guidance as necessary to ensure proper understanding.
- Demonstrates correct and safe technique in the use of equipment according to the specific product information and hospital policies and procedure.
- Maintains the confidentiality, security and integrity for the management of associates/patient information according the specific product information and hospital policies and procedures.
- Analyze and solve problems quickly and thoroughly.
- Establish realistic goals and priorities concurrent with organizational objectives.
- Provide cumulative reports on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, as required and other reports as assigned to track productivity and performance.
- Prior management or supervisory experience
- BA/BS in business or related concentration; graduate degree, preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience in healthcare business office operations
- AAHAM(American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management) Certification preferred
- Proven knowledge and experience in governmental, legal and regulatory provisions related to collection activity.
- Knowledge of insurance company practices regarding reimbursement.
- Ability to lead teams to achieve desired goals and objectives
- Ability to mentor staff and provide consistent performance management
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output.
- Solid knowledge of all MS Office Products.
nThrive is the leader in providing end-to-end revenue cycle services, technology and education solutions. Previously known as MedAssets, Precyse, Equation and Adreima, each formerly a leader in its own right, we've combined our talents and capabilities into a single enterprise. At nThrive, we are people who are passionate about empowering health care for every one in every community. We work together to transform financial and operational performance, enabling health care organizations to thrive.
nThrive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity or any other federal, state or local protected class.