Robert Half Finance & Accounting Director of Revenue in Alpharetta, Georgia
Our client, a software company in North Fulton, is looking for a Director of Revenue to add to their growing organization. The Director of Revenue will lead the revenue team consisting of billing, credit, collections and cash applications. The Director of Revenue will be responsible for validating revenue streams, assuring adequate controls, process documentation, and reporting financials. Responsibilities:
- Lead all aspects and activities related to standardizing, simplifying, and automating all processes related to billing, credit, collections, and cash applications
- Build highly effective cash application, customer invoicing, and deduction management processes. Work closely with the billing, sales, contract administration, other business units and finance teams in the review and interpretation of contract terms to ensure proper billing to clients.
- Reviews processes and activities associated with creating and fulfilling customer orders including order capture, order management, and invoicing.
- Implement metrics to evaluate and drive the work performance of assigned staff and make appropriate adjustments as necessary.
- Perform ongoing credit and risk assessment of new and existing customers in accordance with established policies and portfolio and customer risk profile.
- Leads a team responsible for completing an in-depth analysis on each bill cycle and uses findings to determine financial trends that warrant research.
- Develops, and maintains strong partnerships with key stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure successful outcomes of projects related to billing
- Performs audit activities including reviews of exception reports and invoices;
- Leads efforts around policies and procedures to enhance audits, identify revenue leakage and fraud detection
- Understands and reports on key receivables metrics (aging accounts, allowances, DSO reduction) For consideration, email resumes directly to Nick Parker at email@example.com
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Req ID: 00920-0009239256
Functional Role: Accounting Supervisor/Mgr/Dir
Postal Code: 30005
Compensation: $100,000.00 to $120,000.00 per year
- BS/BA Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- 8+ years of billing experience in the Software or Technology industry
- 4+ years experience leading team of 5+ across multiple locations
- Experience with a large ERP system