nThrive Commercial PAR Representative in Alpharetta, Georgia
Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
Job ID 2017-19193
Employment Type Regular Full-Time
Job Location US-NC-Winston-Salem
Hours Per Week 40
This Commercial Patient Accounts Receivable Representative (PAR) position is responsible for assisting patients with financial aspects of their hospital service and collecting outstanding balances. The PAR will also be responsible for third party collections from insurance providers. The ideal candidates must have 2-3 years healthcare reimbursement experience in a hospital setting.
- Follow up on all claims from billing through final resolution
- Review and prepare claims for manual and/or electronic billing submission
- Identify billing errors for correction and resubmit claims to insurance carriers
- Follow up on payment errors, low reimbursement, denials, etc.
- Review Insurance Explanation Of Benefits and initiate appeals as necessary
- Print and mail Uniform Bill 04 or Health Care Financing Administration 1500s as necessary for account resolution
- Act cooperatively and responsibly with patients, visitors, co-workers, management and clients
- Keep current with all commercial and managed care pricing models, rules and regulations
- Maintain a professional attitude
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in customer service, billing, direct collections or collections (i.e. insurance, healthcare, auto, mortgage etc.)
- Knowledge of computer billing systems
- Ability to work well individually and in a team environment
- Able to work in a professional, corporate setting
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience working with customer support/client issue resolution management
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
nThrive is the leader in providing end-to-end revenue cycle services, technology and education solutions. Previously known as MedAssets, Precyse, Equation and Adreima, each formerly a leader in its own right, we've combined our talents and capabilities into a single enterprise. At nThrive, we are people who are passionate about empowering health care for every one in every community. We work together to transform financial and operational performance, enabling health care organizations to thrive.
nThrive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity or any other federal, state or local protected class.