nThrive Bilingual Dialer (Eligibility Specialist) in Alpharetta, Georgia
Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
Job ID 2017-19184
Employment Type Regular Full-Time
Job Location US-FL-Jacksonville
Hours Per Week 40
The Dialer Eligibility Specialist is responsible for screening patients to determine eligibility to apply for any state and/or federal programs, including but not limited to traditional Medicaid, expansion Medicaid, Disability and/or Charity programs (if applicable).
- Handle a high volume of inbound calls from patients that need to be screened financially and medically for healthcare finance assistance.
- Determine patient eligibility.
- If determined eligible, the call is forwarded to a Follow-up Eligibility Specialist, to assist with the completion of the online application (if applicable). Otherwise, the actual application is provided (via email, fax or mail), or the patient is directed to where the application can be obtained and/or completed online.
- Acts as an advocate for the patient, but also serves as a liaison to other colleagues, client hospital personnel, and government agency staff in a collaborative effort to facilitate eligibility coverage for incurred medical expenses.
- Provides superior customer service and maintains a professional image.
- Produces results that exceed expectations (a minimum of 60 patients completed per day).
- High school diploma or GED.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish.
- At least 6 months of experience working in a role with a high volume of either inbound or outbound calls.
- Demonstrated experience communicating effectively with a customer and simplifying complex information.
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain HIPAA compliance.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to type at least 30 wpm.
nThrive is the leader in providing end-to-end revenue cycle services, technology and education solutions. Previously known as MedAssets, Precyse, Equation and Adreima, each formerly a leader in its own right, we've combined our talents and capabilities into a single enterprise. At nThrive, we are people who are passionate about empowering health care for every one in every community. We work together to transform financial and operational performance, enabling health care organizations to thrive.
nThrive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity or any other federal, state or local protected class.