Comcast Ad Operations Product Analyst in Alpharetta, Georgia
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for supporting and assisting in the development and execution of inventory strategies through the analysis and management of all inventory in order to make recommendations that will maximize revenue and inventory management. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Develops and runs traffic inventory and capacity models.
- Provides current information on available traffic inventory to assist sales pricing, packaging and sales programs development. Assists in the analysis of inventory and rate practices to develop optimum revenue opportunities. This would include the execution of rate adjustments and allocation changes as needed.
- Creates metrics for measuring impact of both rate and inventory adjustments. Distributes rate information, including ensuring most recent rate information is available as needed.
- Uses various analytics reporting tools, analyzes key performance metrics as they relate to content and promotional mix.
- Ensures data integrity for reporting, including identifying and reconciling all discrepancies.
- Analyzes various data sources to inform future testing and provides recommendations to support overall business goals.121:121
- Assists and contributes to the overall coordination for the flow of information and communication between sales, sales support and traffic/inventory departments.
- Works on special projects as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
-Process high profile client orders or comlex orders.
- Assits team in solving complex problems or issues.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires2-5 years related experience
*Note -This posting is reflective of multipleAd Operations Product Analystpositions available at this location
-Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
- The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role.It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer